Forums are back in action! ×

Men ONLY please...

Guest Snake McClain

WHAT THE???

I thought about making a khajit character and turning him into a vampire. that way he wouldn't need weapons. just go in and slaughter everything by hand. i am thinking of restarting for this reason. i'm just upset there is no "unarmed" category at all in skyrim.

It does suck that there is no unarmed skill, but a khajitt's claws make it playable still. I beat the entire game with never picking up a weapon (unless storyline made me, which I don't remember if it did. It's been awhile)

Guest Snake McClain
It does suck that there is no unarmed skill, but a khajitt's claws make it playable still. I beat the entire game with never picking up a weapon (unless storyline made me, which I don't remember if it did. It's been awhile)

The entire game? Holy crapoly! See i'm finding youtube videos of people that have done it as a non-khajiit. I'm just not sure....i'll look into it. really i'm only a couple hours into the game. i've barely started it. I could easily start over. See i want to play as a vampire (because it sounds challenging) but if I do it I want to be a totally awesome unarmed slaughter monster vampire. no weapons. I'd love to see a link that gives some details on how to build an unarmed beast (khajiit or otherwise). Any leads?

Also to keep this man thread worthy. bewbs.

You want to feel like a man while playing that? Play as a Khajit Hand-To-Hand fighter with the gloves of +7 hand to hand or whatever. Nothing is more satisfying than punching a dragon out cold.

And I immediately think of this guy...

http://www.cracked.com/blog/man-comics-return-punchmaster/

What happens when you play Final Fantasy VII with everyone called Cloud?

It gets quite confusing... https://ff7crowdofclouds.wordpress.com/

Where can I pick up women like this?

In my dreams.

So, whoever created this video is a genius. If I'm not mistaken, creators on Vimeo get money for every view. This thing will get millions of hits within a day.

Level 1 Woodwose

STR 5 | DEX 2 | STA 1 | CON 2 | WIS 5 | CHA 4

WAR 0 | RNG 0 | SCT 0 | ASN 0 | MON 0 | DRU 0 | ADV 1

Current Challenge: Specialization is for Insects

Previous Chapters: 1

Where can I pick up women like this?

If you find out where, can you get me one too... I'll just owe whatever it cost.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

LEVEL: 2

RACE: GALLIFREYAN

CLASS: RANGER

STR: 5 | DEX: 1 | STA: 5 | CON:5 | WIS: 4 | CHA: 5

"An object at rest will remain at rest, an object in motion will remain in motion... people are objects too."

Guest Snake McClain

well i have a new celebrity crush. holy crap. I don't even want to say the things going through my mind after watching this video. video content + libido from post lifting day = *censored thoughts*

well i have a new celebrity crush. holy crap. I don't even want to say the things going through my mind after watching this video. video content + libido from post lifting day = *censored thoughts*

I like how after she is done kick major butt at the end of this video she does not even look tired, she just is like "yeah I'm awesome. picture time :) Oh! Hugs!"

Guest Snake McClain
I like how after she is done kick major butt at the end of this video she does not even look tired, she just is like "yeah I'm awesome. picture time :) Oh! Hugs!"

seriously. lol

*watches video*....... Agreed.

Level 25 Final Fantasy Rebel

My Epic Quest | My Journey | Currently on the Trial of Orthos
Str: 60 | Dex: 23 | Sta: 66 | Con: 28 | Wis: 55 | Cha: 14

Goals for 2021:

Spoiler
  • Build my brother a Destiny 2 Lamp
  • Learn how to do a Handstand
  • Play 1 song on the acoustic guitar
  • Clean up the Christmas Decorations and finish setting up my apartment (hang things up, plus some other few things that need to be organized)
  • Re-introduce Pull-ups into my routine
  • Build a shelving unit next to my Desk

"No matter what, if you can hold your head up high, you've done the right thing."

"When you stand with your family, your family stands with you."

"Write what needs to be written."

UPDATE

For those of you who know I asked advice about talking to my ex. Well we went bowling over the weekend and it went pretty well. None of the tension or arguments that had plagued us before happened. The only real issue is that i am not a Christian. I don't understand the whole Jesus thing and personally I'm not a fan of organized religion. I don't like the hypocracy of it as well as the lack of personal responsibility. I have established my own set of beliefs and morals and so far they have worked great for me. I realize some people haven't or can't do this and need some guidance in there life and that is completely fine but some people take religion way to far and just like anything else in life they need balance. I feel like my ex is a bit heavy on the religion side and needs to find this balance but it's not my job to tell her. She doesn't want to date anyone right now either and I respect that. The other girl I've been talking to doesn't want to date anyone either at the moment. I guess I will wait and see once the semester starts. Both of these girls have the postives and negatives so honestly I'm just going to go with the flow and whichever path works out first I will take. Thoughts?

-Smedly

P.S. This post was also to bring back the man page. I was getting tired of seeing it fall down the list.

P.P.S. Tittays

Semper Gumby-Always FlexiblePain is weakness leaving the body.FITOCRACY

UPDATE

For those of you who know I asked advice about talking to my ex. Well we went bowling over the weekend and it went pretty well. None of the tension or arguments that had plagued us before happened. The only real issue is that i am not a Christian. I don't understand the whole Jesus thing and personally I'm not a fan of organized religion. I don't like the hypocracy of it as well as the lack of personal responsibility. I have established my own set of beliefs and morals and so far they have worked great for me. I realize some people haven't or can't do this and need some guidance in there life and that is completely fine but some people take religion way to far and just like anything else in life they need balance. I feel like my ex is a bit heavy on the religion side and needs to find this balance but it's not my job to tell her. She doesn't want to date anyone right now either and I respect that. The other girl I've been talking to doesn't want to date anyone either at the moment. I guess I will wait and see once the semester starts. Both of these girls have the postives and negatives so honestly I'm just going to go with the flow and whichever path works out first I will take. Thoughts?

-Smedly

P.S. This post was also to bring back the man page. I was getting tired of seeing it fall down the list.

P.P.S. Tittays

A friend of mine is rather religious as well and her and I have had some rather amusing debates. I'm not religious myself, partly because the biblical stories have the same taste of the boogie man tales (don't go in the woods or the boogie man will get you, etc.), and partly because IF the religion (it doesn't matter which one) WAS spot on accurate at its inception, humans have since bastardized the idea over countless generations into a sick human-serving parody of itself.

Her and I both live by similar principles. I follow my personal code of ethics as a point of personal pride and manly honor.

In short, I have no issue with the concept of 'God'. Although Christ sounds to me more like a precursor to modern day comic book heroes. Religion on the other hand has been completely bastardized and is, therefore, pointless. Honestly, IF there is a God, or Gods, I don't think I'll be judged adversely for not attending church, or mass, or for not praying, when I've lived a good life, was a good man, and did my best to elevate both myself and those around me. Which is really the main tenants of any religion, the rest of it is just pomp to make mortals feel important.

"Oh, fear not in a world like this, And thou shalt know erelong, Know how sublime a thing it is, To suffer and be strong."  - Henry Wadsworth Longfellow -

Battle Log - MyFitnessPal - FitBIt

To get something you've never had, you have to become someone you've never been.

A friend of mine is rather religious as well and her and I have had some rather amusing debates. I'm not religious myself, partly because the biblical stories have the same taste of the boogie man tales (don't go in the woods or the boogie man will get you, etc.), and partly because IF the religion (it doesn't matter which one) WAS spot on accurate at its inception, humans have since bastardized the idea over countless generations into a sick human-serving parody of itself.

Her and I both live by similar principles. I follow my personal code of ethics as a point of personal pride and manly honor.

In short, I have no issue with the concept of 'God'. Although Christ sounds to me more like a precursor to modern day comic book heroes. Religion on the other hand has been completely bastardized and is, therefore, pointless. Honestly, IF there is a God, or Gods, I don't think I'll be judged adversely for not attending church, or mass, or for not praying, when I've lived a good life, was a good man, and did my best to elevate both myself and those around me. Which is really the main tenants of any religion, the rest of it is just pomp to make mortals feel important.

Thank you! You put it into words much better than I did.

Smedly, you seem rather eager to get into a relationship with someone. Ever considered the option of just staying single? I mean, when you meet somebody awesome, that's great, but a girlfriend shouldn't be a necessity.

Quare? Quod vita mea non tua est.

You can call me Phi, Numbers, Sixteen or just plain 161803398874989.

Smedly, you seem rather eager to get into a relationship with someone. Ever considered the option of just staying single? I mean, when you meet somebody awesome, that's great, but a girlfriend shouldn't be a necessity.

A girlfriend is not necessary but I have been single over a year now with a few chances to get into relationships that didn't feel right. I have considered staying single but I am somewhat lonely and would like to try dating again.

Guest Snake McClain
UPDATE

-Smedly

P.P.S. Tittays

is it possible to just say to her, "I understand that christianity is important to you, but i want to be with you but can you understand that for me right now i just haven't come to a place where I can understand it." If it is so important to her that she would negate having a good relationship...well then i guess the decision is made.

A girlfriend is not necessary but I have been single over a year now with a few chances to get into relationships that didn't feel right. I have considered staying single but I am somewhat lonely and would like to try dating again.

I understand this. it is hard. to know you are comfortable with yourself but there is that desire to have someone. it's tough man.

Get some friends, dude.

Quare? Quod vita mea non tua est.

You can call me Phi, Numbers, Sixteen or just plain 161803398874989.