Forums are back in action! ×

Hi, 

Part of my job is working out and I still couldn't stand leaving work to go workout.  I know sounds negative right?  I just could never find the right motivation, until I stumbled upon these workouts.  Now when I go home to my two cats, instead of laying on the couch and watching whatever new show I have gotten into while lying on the couch, I decided that this time would be easy to knock out one of these workouts a day!  For the past 7 days I have come home put on my plate carrier and plates and done one of these workouts.  I have felt awesome.   I am excited to be part of this community and maybe fix not only my workout regimen, but also the way I eat (I guess it's not healthy to live on Mellow Yellow and Frozen Pizza).  I just got to a point where I wasn't happy with who I had become and looked back at pictures when I was an athlete and was fit and wonder where I went wrong...So this is a new start and I can't wait to get going down the ride road.

Stats:

Age- 30

Height- 5'0"

Weight- 150

If you are curious about anything else assume the stereotype of a 30 year old lesbian nerd with two cats and it is probably pretty close to the truth...and before you ask, yes I do love flannel :)