Forums are back in action! ×

Mandatory Introduction

Hey guys!

I don't know where to begin, so I guess I'll start with a hello...

"Hello!"

I just got done listening to Steve's book, Level Up Your Life, on Audible and I've heard the clarion call loud and clear to join the Rebellion, so here I am.

I'm not new to fitness, or gamefication, or just being a nerd. I've been fighting in Belegarth for 13 years, and I'm a Knight in that sport. I've been using Habitica since it was HabitRPG, but mostly as a to-do list and a routine organizer. I've played Ingress pretty heavily until recently. And I love board games. Five years ago I was diagnosed with Ankylosing Spondylitis and I let the flame die and lost my way. Each part of my life, when I truly bother to engage it actively, is separated when it needs to be whole. It's time to fix that.

So I'm ready to get a clear and concise direction in my life. I'm sick of just coasting, I'm sick of making excuses, and I'm most definitely sick of not becoming the person that I want to become. The new me begins now.

• Like 2
On 22/3/2016 at 10:31 PM, Eszreh said:

So I'm ready to get a clear and concise direction in my life. I'm sick of just coasting, I'm sick of making excuses, and I'm most definitely sick of not becoming the person that I want to become. The new me begins now.

That's the attitude! Welcome to the Rebellion :)

Apprentice of Intent .  Lvl X Druidu Bronze IV

Epic Quest | Battle Log | Current Challenge

' Who has the time to stall reaching hus highest potential? Death tells me "I'm a fickle thing, and I see you." ' •Aerisand

Hey!  Board games are my favorite.  Just got "Castle Panic" for my son this year, I love it.  I can't wait to get "Pandemic."  One of my favorites right now is "The New Yorker"

I hope you find the right support here.  I love the positivity here. 

• Like 1

"One should eat to live, not live to eat." -Molaire-

"People always forget their hangover" -My dear ol' dad

"People are born to live, while some are born to evolve." 

On 22/03/2016 at 11:31 PM, Eszreh said:

I just got done listening to Steve's book, Level Up Your Life, on Audible 

Sweet, I have a subscription to Audible, that's next on my list now :-) 

On 22/03/2016 at 11:31 PM, Eszreh said:

Each part of my life, when I truly bother to engage it actively, is separated when it needs to be whole. It's time to fix that.

Yeah!! That's where I'm at too. 

Cheers!

My Character

Challenges: Current | First | 2 | 3