Forums are back in action! ×

it's a good thing

so last night i had a talk with my boyfriend. a not-happy talk. and today i woke up and just hated life. i actually called in that i would be a few hours late to work today. i just needed to clear my head a bit. now, the bf and i have talked since and we are on much better ground now it seems...but it was upsetting no doubt.

the woot comes here. i was in one of the worst emotional places i've been in the past couple years this morning. and i really wanted a chocolate bar. or a big plate of nachos. but y know what? i didn't get that stuff. a lightbulb sort of clicked in my head that "yeah, i might get a little endorphin rush from the sugar or the act of eating crap...but once that passed nothing would have been solved. and, if i'm going to have a cheat like that, i'd rather spend it at a time when i'm happy."

i guess i'm realizing that, while i haven't over come the demons of emotional eating, i've had my first real "test"...and i passed!

Congrats on the awesome decision! You know you've done some really great work when you can post this.

And so sorry about the bad time talks. I hope things are on the up and up or will be soon <3

"I'm just going to remember to not eat like an asshole most of the time" - MoC

three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: one must squat.- Brobert Frost
 Half-Elf Warrior | Current Challenge
 New Battle Log | Old Battle Log
Special thanks to AkLulu for drawing my awesome avatar!