Forums are back in action! ×

Inspiration for the hardgainers!

Guest Eduard

*How do I know they're manly? Well, think about it this way. Kilts are the Scottish national dress, and traditionally worn without underwear. Thistles are the Scottish national flower, and are waist-high and very very prickly. Seriously, you have to be pretty tough to do that on purpose. Especially running around tossing rocks and swigging scotch that way. Or maybe the scotch is a coping mechanism?

Haha love this! I'll use it as a defence next time someone asks me why I think kilts are sexy and manly!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Twitter Blog

Attributes:

Strength (STR): 3

Dexterity (DEX): 1

Stamina (STA): 4

Constitution (CON): 2

Wisdom (WIS): 3

Charisma (CHA): 2

Guest Eduard

I'm headdesking really hard right now... 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, I'm calm. :)

To the girls that said that they don't want "pretty boys" like Zyzz with "too rock-solid" abs and prefer bulky, bearded and chest-bearded Alpha Males and are probably also turned on by the smell of "sour" sweat, it's your own business. I'm not gonna put pictures of vikings here because they aren't ectomorphs, so we can't really achieve their bodies.

To the ones that are going to say that "we can't achieve Zyzz's body either because he used steroids", I'm just going to stop taking you seriously. I explained previously why this IS possible, and I'm feeling now that you are either playing with me, or taking "he used steroids" as an excuse to have lower expectations. But ok, for you, I added Scott Herman. You are invited to be silent now.

To the ones that said that "their physiques are not functional", Zyzz could do flys with 100lb dumbbells, and Scott Herman can squat double his weight plus 20lbs, and deadlift 435lb. If you were in a fight with either of them, I'd not put my bet on you. If you were in a race with Scott Herman, he'd finish the race and start over before you are halfway. If you were to not miss working out three days in a row for 13+ years like Scott did, I doubt you could do it. Hell, I bet that even Zyzz could bench press more than 99% of you. Most of you, if you were to eat like any of them, you'd die crying for chocolate, soda, or pizza. If your World of Warcraft character is more ripped than Zyzz, it doesn't mean that you can act like you're superior just because you don't take steroids.

This thread is not for Zyzz, not for Scott Herman, not for discussing your attraction to hairy big men, not for whining about someone "cheating" in order to look a certain way, not for discussing whether a certain physique is functional or not, not for arguing, and not for trolling me, okies? There are just pictures of handsome ectomorphs. I never said that I condone their lifestyle, I only aim at having a body like theirs, and I doubt that I'm the only one.

The two guys aren't role models, just examples of great-looking "skinny-type" guys.

Well, this is why I wanted to stay out of it.

People are just offering their opinions, which is kinda the point of a public forum. Hopefully we'll do it in a respectful way, but you've got to expect people will disagree with you at times. Unfortunately, you're an expressing an opinion that is not popular in a place like this.

A good analogy (I think) would be if you were to put up pictures of ultra-thin supermodels, and say that it's possible for us to look like them. I mean, here's a case where most people in the world would say their bodies are 'beautiful', right? Except a post like that would be violently disagreed with, because the lifestyle it represents is anathema to what people are trying to build here. Unfortunately, a lot of us view people like you posted the same way.

Again I say, this is a public forum. Allow for people to have different opinions. You express your opinion, they express their opinions, and we all move forward as friends.

This whole thing is very subjective, as "Book" already said.

You would like to have his body, I wouldn't (it's way over the top for me)

Zyzz could do flys with 100lb dumbbells, and Scott Herman can squat double his weight plus 20lbs, and deadlift 435lb.

You consider this impressive, I don't.

If you were in a fight with either of them, I'd not put my bet on you. If you were in a race with Scott Herman, he'd finish the race and start over before you are halfway. If you were to not miss working out three days in a row for 13+ years like Scott did, I doubt you could do it. Hell, I bet that even Zyzz could bench press more than 99% of you.

If I could do any of this, I wouldn't be here looking for inspiration. And you propably can't do this either, so what's your point?

Most of you, if you were to eat like any of them, you'd die crying for chocolate, soda, or pizza. If your World of Warcraft character is more ripped than Zyzz, it doesn't mean that you can act like you're superior just because you don't take steroids.

Now you are just being mean. (BTW I didn't have chocolate, pizza or soda for like 3 years and I don't miss them that much and my World of Warcraft character is night-elf female holy priest)

My introduction My 6-week challenge

Gamers raising money for kids in Africa - Sharecraft 2012 - please consider donating

I apologize for any grammar errors in my posts. English is a foreign language for me.

Guest Eduard

@Book

I have nothing against people disagreeing with me. But after 5 explanations of the purpose of this thread, I'm getting a little bit annoyed by people who come back here to tell me the same things.

@Fable

Indeed, Fable, you are not impressed by a 160lb guy who can squat 340lb, because you can obviously do it too, right?...

"If I could do any of this, I wouldn't be here looking for inspiration. And you propably can't do this either, so what's your point?"

My point is that I wasn't talking about me, I was talking about them. I said that Scott didn't miss a workout in 13 years, not that I didn't miss it.

"BTW I didn't have chocolate, pizza or soda for like 3 years"

You know that I was giving them just as examples. Tell me that you haven't had JUNK FOOD in 3 years and I'll call it impressive. But the way you said it, you could as well have had candies, cheeseburgers and beer every day and said that you didn't have "chocolate, pizza or soda for like 3 years".

"and my World of Warcraft character is night-elf female holy priest"

Finally, a real reason to dislike you. FOR THE HOOORDE!!!

The 6 hours a day is to get there fast. Don't need that much to maintain it. I hope not anyway, as this picture is my end goal.

Massrandir, Barkûn, Swolórin, The Whey Pilgrim
500 / 330 / 625
Challenges: 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 31 32 34 35 36 39 41 42 45 46 47 48 49 Current Challenge
"No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. What a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable. " ~ Socrates
"Friends don't let friends squat high." ~ Chad Wesley Smith
"It's a dangerous business, Brodo, squatting to the floor. You step into the rack, and if you don't keep your form, there's no knowing where you might be swept off to." ~ Gainsdalf

Indeed, Fable, you are not impressed by a 160lb guy who can squat 340lb, because you can obviously do it too, right?...

No, I can't do it. I'm just not impressed by it the way you are. I've already posted a video of what I consider impressive in this thread.

You know that I was giving them just as examples. Tell me that you haven't had JUNK FOOD in 3 years and I'll call it impressive. But the way you said it, you could as well have had candies, cheeseburgers and beer every day and said that you didn't have "chocolate, pizza or soda for like 3 years".

!

I admit I had some candy in last 3 years. I never had any McDonals-like food and the only time I drink alcohol is on New Years and that's only a sip of wine.

My introduction My 6-week challenge

Gamers raising money for kids in Africa - Sharecraft 2012 - please consider donating

I apologize for any grammar errors in my posts. English is a foreign language for me.

Guest Eduard

@Fable

Then why are you arguing with me, brah? It seems like we're both young enough to have all the time and resources to build the physiques we aim at. So good luck, feel free to tell me 'bout your parkour (and calistethics? is this too?) progress anytime.

Okay..... agree to disagree fellas and move on. Eduard thought he was bringing something to the table that we would enjoy. Now we realise there are obviously differing opinions.

"Strength is the cup. The bigger the cup, the more you can put in" - JDanger