Forums are back in action! ×

It's dangerous to go alone! Take this.

First steps on my way to becoming a better, levelled up version of me!

Currently reading through "Level Up Your Life", have 4 chapters to go.

Currently contemplating which guild to join... either Rangers or Scouts.

Currently working on getting healthy, happy and fit.... but I believe I've hit my "wall" when it comes to doing things myself.  And here I am!

Looking forward to a wonderful experience full of knowledge, assistance and camaraderie!

-topherdrew (aka Chris)

• Like 2

April Challenge::Introduction

Level 7 Ranger (28/500)::Epic Quest Character (under construction)

Topherdrew

Sam Wilson: "When do we start?"... Steve Rogers: "We just did." -- "Captain America: The Winter Soldier"

So I finished the book last night... amazing stuff!  

A little more about me....

Favourite fictional characters: Captain America, Optimus Prime, Nathan Drake, Harry Potter

Hobbies: collecting baseball cards, video games (PS3/4, mobile, Steam)

Shows: House of Cards, Archer, Daredevil, Battlestar Galactica

Why am I here?  I realized I needed to make some significant changes in my life.  I'm working on those.... and was doing "ok" on my own.  Since the start of February I've been hitting the gym regularly (5-6 times a week) and eating better (portioning, cutting out heavy snacking) and so far I'm down about 15 pounds.  Main goal is just to be healthier... but I'm realizing that I need help if I want to hit that 'next level'.  So here I am.

I'll be joining the rebellion officially on Friday (payday lol) and I'm looking forward to starting on the "real journey" to level up my life.  I feel like the last two months I've made great strides in health, fitness and confidence... but that was just my "prologue" or "tutorial".  Now's the time to step out of my comfort zones and work on levelling up properly!

• Like 1

Topherdrew

Sam Wilson: "When do we start?"... Steve Rogers: "We just did." -- "Captain America: The Winter Soldier"

57 minutes ago, Vilkacis said:

Welcome to the rebellion!!  It's a great place with lots of wonderful people who are here for help, advice, and motivation as required! :)  

Thank you very much!  Yes, this place is quite vast but with time I'm sure I'll get comfortable.  Next step is to post a challenge I suppose.... I'll check out samples tonight and hope to post one shortly after.

Topherdrew

22 hours ago, Captain Inertia said:

Welcome to the Rebellion!

Thank you so much!  So much to read on this site.... so many helpful people too.  I think I'm going to get on just fine here!

Topherdrew

Aww yay another captain fan! Best of luck on your journey!

Or maybe Sam Wilson (Falcon).  Or Bucky Barnes (post Winter Soldier.)  Or anyone else who's carried the shield... or all of them.

• Like 1

Current Big Fat Hairy Goals:  Hip to Waist Ratio down to 88%.  Capable of 50 pushups, 100 situps, 20 pull-ups in one massive superset.  Able to do a bodyweight bench press.  Run 10K 1/week for 1 month.  Earn 2nd Degree Black Belt.

Why?  Because I want to model the kind of health and strength that I want my girls to have when they grow up.

Introduction / Battle Log / Current Challenge

Previous Challenges:  1