Forums are back in action! ×

Decisions aren't my thing...

Just click around and stick your nose everrrrrywhere! 

That's what I did anyway and it worked out pretty well :D

What are your goals, what do you want to train yourself to do? That will help you decide on a class! Until then you can start off in the Rebel forums and then switch to the Adventurers if you still can't decide. Even if you don't know where you belong here there's always a place where you'll belong!

Welcome, welcome :)

Spaz Ranger

BATTLE LOG

You can have results or excuses. Not both

Just click around and stick your nose everrrrrywhere! 

That's what I did anyway and it worked out pretty well :D

What are your goals, what do you want to train yourself to do? That will help you decide on a class! Until then you can start off in the Rebel forums and then switch to the Adventurers if you still can't decide. Even if you don't know where you belong here there's always a place where you'll belong!

Welcome, welcome :)

Thank you very much!

Goals, right. 

Uhm, I want to lose about 100 pounds. Well. 80 by now, just about. 

I want to get fitter. 

Right now I'm the "do 10000 steps a day, throw in 30 minutes of body weight training a week, go to a fitness-kickboxing class once a week, and maybe use your Skates once a week" type XD 

also trying to stay at 1.500 calories per day. 

Ok, those are physical/get moving goals and those are GREAT...BUT....what do you want to DO? 

Scale walls? Do handstands? Pick up ridiculously heavy weights? What is impressive to you. What makes you look at someone and say "WOW, I really wish I could do that!"

... Oh. Uhm...

Huh.

I... haven't thought about that, I guess...

I'd like to move without getting out of breath, wear pretty clothes, and maybe one day be able to show myself in a bikini without getting "THOSE LOOKS"?

• Like 1

... Oh. Uhm...

Huh.

I... haven't thought about that, I guess...

I'd like to move without getting out of breath, wear pretty clothes, and maybe one day be able to show myself in a bikini without getting "THOSE LOOKS"?

You got this. Start thinking about EPIC things too. Things you never imagined you'd do but would love to. Start working towards them and you'll get there! 

Spaz Ranger

BATTLE LOG

Welcome!  Though, I would suggest that you not stick your nose everywhere.  I mean, we all do workout.  :P

In all seriousness, try your hand at a number of things before settling on a class.  I started out looking at Warrior, but my mind is changing now that I'm getting back into shape doing primarily calisthenics.

You got this. Start thinking about EPIC things too. Things you never imagined you'd do but would love to. Start working towards them and you'll get there! 

Hm... Like... Finishing more than two courses in the Tree-climbing park in the next city? Kicking over someone's head in kickboxing class? ... Skydiving?

Welcome!  Though, I would suggest that you not stick your nose everywhere.  I mean, we all do workout.  :P

In all seriousness, try your hand at a number of things before settling on a class.  I started out looking at Warrior, but my mind is changing now that I'm getting back into shape doing primarily calisthenics.

Got it, no sniffing :D

What is calisthenics? 

I always loved Martial Arts (hence the Kickboxing class. Well. Fitness-kickboxing. Hoping to change it up later.), but I don't think I'm really interested in bulking up. And parkour isn't very popular here, I don't think. Though it would be cool to climb a wall :D

Maybe I should stick to getting back on my Skates for now :) I always enjoyed watching women with runner's build the most.

• Like 1

Hm... Like... Finishing more than two courses in the Tree-climbing park in the next city? Kicking over someone's head in kickboxing class? ... Skydiving?

What about an epic trip to Singapore for a tree climbing adventure? 

https://forestadventure.com.sg/

See how much you like kickboxing and see if you think it's something you'd like to get certified in....or even compete in. Think big, get excited!!!

Spaz Ranger

BATTLE LOG

What about an epic trip to Singapore for a tree climbing adventure? 

https://forestadventure.com.sg/

See how much you like kickboxing and see if you think it's something you'd like to get certified in....or even compete in. Think big, get excited!!!

Wow. That one would be one hell of a vacation! *saves it for possible future*

Well, first I'd like to get more into Kickboxing itself, but competing... Well, yeah, that could be fun!

Thank you!

• Like 1