Forums are back in action! ×

Hello everybody!

my name is Tutunga (or Tom, whatever you wish to call me) and this is my reintroduction, I joined a while back, made a few posts, and life happened (which is no excuse, this is my admission of being awful at managing things)

so, seeing as things have changed since my last time here, here is a fresh introduction for you!

i am a DBA from Nottingham, United Kingdom, I am level 27 and I am typing this on the bus on the way to work. My passions are video gaming, board gaming, skateboarding (which I haven't done for years due to breaking my face open on a half pipe)' painting games workshop figures, anime.

i enjoy walking for obscene amounts of time, I'm a dab hand at archery and marksmanship despite my horrible depth perception, used to play rugby. I want to get back into these things and many more.

i am back here for the following reasons: 

1) a recent and catastrophic fallout with a very long term mutual crush made me realise that I can't rely on her, or any one individual for my personal happiness, and that I need to take control of my own life back.

2) my daily life is physical pain, I eat badly, struggle with my stomach, I smoke and have problems coughing, my working out is so infrequent that when I do it  I am in actual pain (this weekend I have barely slept due to trapped nerves, overly painful DOMS, stomach issues, the works). It's quite plain to see the cause and effect happening here, and this links into point 1...I need to take control back.

I have never really been a forum or social media type of person, but I have resolved to try to make at least one reply s day on my commute until I'm more familiar with things here.

i hope to get on with everyone here and have a great time!

Be excellent to each other! (Dude)

and excuse the occasional typo...I am on a tablet on a bus and my driver is quite clearly not happy today!

Tutunga

• Like 1

Welcome Tutunga!

I can empathize with your chronic pain and stomach problems.  You are definitely taking a step in the right direction.  Send a shout out if you need help staying on track.

Human Monk

||  STR: 0  ||  DEX: 0  ||  STA: 0  ||  CON: 0  ||  WIS: 0  ||  CHA: 0  ||

Character Page

May Challenge #1 - 2016