Forums are back in action! ×

3 month before and afters!

Good Morning All!

I thought I'd share these pics from when I started measuring about 3 months ago to now. Total lbs. lost? ~5 with multiple inches lost!

*Crossing fingers* that I post these pics correctly!

Cheers!

Mishka

[ATTACH=CONFIG]1782[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]1783[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]1784[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]1785[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]1786[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]1787[/ATTACH]

post-4848-13567243340691_thumb.jpg

post-4848-1356724334148_thumb.jpg

post-4848-13567243342549_thumb.jpg

post-4848-13567243343607_thumb.jpg

post-4848-13567243344636_thumb.jpg

post-4848-13567243345685_thumb.jpg

hahaha...yeah, 3D folks keep asking me how many pounds I've lost and I always have to shrug and answer...since when? I don't really get on scales more than say once a month or at the doctor's office. I use measurements more and how I feel overall as my guide. I pulled out my measurements from Oct. 2011 and Feb. 2012--

Oct-

Weight: 195

Shoulders: 43"

Chest: 44.5"

Rt. Bicep: 13.75

Lt. Bicep: 13.75

Above BB:40.25

Below BB: 39.25

Hips: 46.25

Rt. Thigh: 26.25

Lt. Thigh: 26.5

Feb.-

Weight: 190

Shoulders: 41.5

Chest: 43.9

Rt. Bicep: 13.5

Lt. Bicep: 14

Above BB: 36.8

Below BB: 40.25

Hips: 41.5

Rt Thigh: 26.6

Lt Thigh: 26.4

YAY PICS!! I love these so much! I can't wait to see where you're at in another month, let alone 3!

And Mir, definitely get a tape measure. Ditch the scale. It's not really your friend. It tries to convince you otherwise, but it lies.

I just bought some calipers too.. so soon we'll be having more measuring fun!

"I'm just going to remember to not eat like an asshole most of the time" - MoC

three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: one must squat.- Brobert Frost
 Half-Elf Warrior | Current Challenge
 New Battle Log | Old Battle Log
Special thanks to AkLulu for drawing my awesome avatar!

Oooooh calipers! Getting fancy! Been thinking about getting some of those myself. For now, I will just use the bf% thing on my...yes, my scale. Even if it's not super accurate, it should be accurate enough to be going up or down in accordance with my actual bf%, right?

Level ? Half-Dwarf/Half-Amazon Warrior

STR:21.25 STA:15 DEX: 10.95 CON: 14 WIS:15.5 CHA:17

SWOLE BUCKS: 1

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Oooooh calipers! Getting fancy! Been thinking about getting some of those myself. For now, I will just use the bf% thing on my...yes, my scale. Even if it's not super accurate, it should be accurate enough to be going up or down in accordance with my actual bf%, right?

Wrong! Sorry :( you're better off with a tape measure and photos. Scales have no way of knowing what your body is made of. It only takes your weight +info you input and gives you bs calculations. Before I knew better I had one of those scales. As I got more fit it told me I was getting fatter. Shortly after, I learned why.

"I'm just going to remember to not eat like an asshole most of the time" - MoC

three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: one must squat.- Brobert Frost
 Half-Elf Warrior | Current Challenge
 New Battle Log | Old Battle Log
Special thanks to AkLulu for drawing my awesome avatar!

YAY PICS!! I love these so much! I can't wait to see where you're at in another month, let alone 3!

haha...yeah, this only took me about 20 minutes to figure out how to upload them...goodness, sometimes I'm really technologically challenged...and thank you spell check! haha...that said, right?! I'm anxious to see what my pics will look like next month too! And Calipers...cool! I can't wait to break those in! ;)