Forums are back in action! ×

And how the heck is there anything left alive as fast as Drogon is growing???  He must have a stash of drago-protein powder somewhere.  When he rescued Danarys last season he was barely big enough to ride.  Now he's HUGE!...  If I were her blood riders, I'd be seriously worried...

• Like 2

Warriors don't count reps and sets. They count tons.

My psychologist weighs 45 pounds, has an iron soul and sits on the end of a bar

Tally Sheet for 2019

Encouragement for older members: Chronologically Blessed Group;

Encouragement for newbie lifters: When we were weaker

2 hours ago, wildross said:

And how the heck is there anything left alive as fast as Drogon is growing???  He must have a stash of drago-protein powder somewhere.  When he rescued Danarys last season he was barely big enough to ride.  Now he's HUGE!...  If I were her blood riders, I'd be seriously worried...

Hahaha, the Lads reckon that would be a really cool name for protein powder!

Drogon Protien Powder for dragon gainzzzzzz! :glee:

2 hours ago, wildross said:

They really should have gotten someone to teach him how to use an ax.  That was pitiful.  And then to have the foreman/supervisor comment on it was double pitiful.  (I used to heat our house with wood I split by hand and I've seen some artists with a double bit ax)

I'm also pretty sure he was using a modern, American style ax, which since it's a fantasy, I guess isn't that big of an issue.

Pretty much what Roly said.........anyone can cut pine, let's see how he handles Jarrah or Red Gum! (The pine we have here is super soft, almost like cutting butter if your axe is sharp):P

• Like 1

Wait! What............?

2 hours ago, Basement Cat said:

Littlefinger has been winning too much. I hope he gets a big loss afterwards.

Remember, He wants Sansa for himself, and Jon doesn't know that, so we'll see how this plays out when they all meet. 

Level 25 Final Fantasy Rebel

My Epic Quest | My Journey | Currently on the Trial of Orthos
Str: 60 | Dex: 23 | Sta: 66 | Con: 28 | Wis: 55 | Cha: 14

Goals for 2021:

Spoiler
  • Build my brother a Destiny 2 Lamp
  • Learn how to do a Handstand
  • Play 1 song on the acoustic guitar
  • Clean up the Christmas Decorations and finish setting up my apartment (hang things up, plus some other few things that need to be organized)
  • Re-introduce Pull-ups into my routine
  • Build a shelving unit next to my Desk

"No matter what, if you can hold your head up high, you've done the right thing."

"When you stand with your family, your family stands with you."

"Write what needs to be written."

Little Finger is just creepy with creepy dealings all over the place, he needs to win over Jon Snow or he will get rid of him, but remember Jon Snow's allies are more loyal to him than Little Fingers. Jon won their respect. Little Finger demanded his. 

I am am just hoping when all is said and done it comes back full circle and we have a union of Fire and Ice. Then I win the wager I have with the Lads.

Wait! What............?

On 6/23/2016 at 10:45 AM, RandMart said:

https://www.thrillist.com/entertainment/nation/best-game-of-thrones-characters-for-each-state-in-the-usa

Those from around the world might not get all the jokes/references, but you could probably figure them out

Some of those were uninspired, and that was Ito be expected. But when I got to Mance Rayder I was like "whoa. spot on." Lyanna Mormont gave me a chuckle, too. 

As someone originally from NC, I thought that one was cute. 

Level 2 Drow Ranger

I walk alone, but the shadows are company enough.

On 6/23/2016 at 10:45 AM, RandMart said:

https://www.thrillist.com/entertainment/nation/best-game-of-thrones-characters-for-each-state-in-the-usa

Those from around the world might not get all the jokes/references, but you could probably figure them out

No Martells = crap list :P

But some of the states were pretty amusing, haha.

OMG, Cersei has been a very naughty, and wicked and played things out with awesomely cold calculation!

Little Lady Mormont! Has more balls than the Lords of the North. 

The Lyanna/Jon/Ned thing has been acknowledged! 

Still loving Ayria.

The shitful thing is waiting another 12 months for them to return!

• Like 5

Wait! What............?

4 hours ago, Basement Cat said:

Although Bran could potentially be a problem for Jon, what with him being a legitimate son on Ned's and what he knows about Jon...

But since we now know that R+L=J Jon is the true heir to the Iron Throne (Mad king Aerys --> Rhaegar --> Jon). It doesn't matter so much that Bran is the true heir of Winterfell :D

The problem is that the only evidence is a little boy who has visions. The only other person who was there is Howland Reed, who is literally a swamp hermit.

Level 2 Drow Ranger

Looking back on that scene at the Twins with Jaime, that serving girl who eyes him is Arya in disguise. Arya knows who Jaime is, so my guess is that Arya is going to follow Jaime back to King's landing to kill Cersei, but Jaime is going to beat her to it, so Arya will instead kill the Mountain.

Or possibly she will run into the banished Mel and kill her. Mel did say they would meet again. (although I'm not sure D&D care that much about continuity...)

So, if Bran became lord of Winterfell, what would his nickname be? The 'crippled wolf' would be insulting, but since he is a skinchanger and a green seer who can connect with the weir woods, I'm guessing he would be the 'Weirwolf'.

• Like 1

Current form: Chubby House Cat (lvl4)

Weight objective: 20%

S. 4 P. 6 E. 4 C. 7 I. 8 A. 4 L. 5

Battle log

Current Challenge

Handy linky.

Looking back on that scene at the Twins with Jaime, that serving girl who eyes him is Arya in disguise. Arya knows who Jaime is, so my guess is that Arya is going to follow Jaime back to King's landing to kill Cersei, but Jaime is going to beat her to it, so Arya will instead kill the Mountain.

Or possibly she will run into the banished Mel and kill her. Mel did say they would meet again. (although I'm not sure D&D care that much about continuity...)

So, if Bran became lord of Winterfell, what would his nickname be? The 'crippled wolf' would be insulting, but since he is a skinchanger and a green seer who can connect with the weir woods, I'm guessing he would be the 'Weirwolf'.

• Like 1

Current form: Chubby House Cat (lvl4)

Weight objective: 20%

S. 4 P. 6 E. 4 C. 7 I. 8 A. 4 L. 5

Battle log

Current Challenge

Handy linky.

On 6/27/2016 at 9:36 AM, Basement Cat said:

"Wolf-Raven" comes to mind.

But dude, that last episode was just breath-taking! 

Level 25 Final Fantasy Rebel

My Epic Quest | My Journey | Currently on the Trial of Orthos
Str: 60 | Dex: 23 | Sta: 66 | Con: 28 | Wis: 55 | Cha: 14

Goals for 2021:

Spoiler
  • Build my brother a Destiny 2 Lamp
  • Learn how to do a Handstand
  • Play 1 song on the acoustic guitar
  • Clean up the Christmas Decorations and finish setting up my apartment (hang things up, plus some other few things that need to be organized)
  • Re-introduce Pull-ups into my routine
  • Build a shelving unit next to my Desk

"No matter what, if you can hold your head up high, you've done the right thing."

"When you stand with your family, your family stands with you."

"Write what needs to be written."

Can we talk about how the decision that Tommen made in that episode is probably the only decision he's ever made for himself? I'm not a huge fan of Tommen, but that did tear me up a bit, especially given that in the books he's much younger. So if they're staying true to the major plot points of the books, that's going to be a rough read.

• Like 1
On 6/27/2016 at 0:36 PM, Basement Cat said:

so Arya will instead kill the Mountain.

No way! We need some Hound/Mountain action. There's no way it's not Sandor who kills the Mountain. Although he will be doing it at the aid of either Aria (getting caught in Kings landing) or Sansa (finally on trial for killing Joffrey -- more likely, I think). I'm calling it now. 

On 6/27/2016 at 0:36 PM, Basement Cat said:

I'm guessing he would be the 'Weirwolf'.

LOL That's amazing

Level 2 Drow Ranger