Forums are back in action! ×

Scracka Lackin

Hey All,

Just another random who has decided to join up and get fit again. I'm 22, male, originally born in Liverpool (UK) but have lived in Queensland Australia for the last 10 years. I'm currently working as a Site Engineer for big builder/developer in Australia. I'm also just about to start my final semester of my uni degree, hooah! I was always fit in high school played soccer and raced BMX till I was 17. About 8 months after I finished high school I got a cadetship with this builder and since then my life has revolved around work and university. Trying to balance full time work and full time study has taken me 4 years to master and I'm finally good enough at it to take back the rest of my life. My work is fairly active being on site the majority of the day so I've still been getting a bit of exercise but the long hours means I've eaten my fair share of take outs and drank enough Red Bull/Mother to increase their share prices 10% :ambivalence:

So as of yesterday I started my new routine of lifting 3 times a week and eliminating fast food and soft drinks from my diet. I'm going to consume all the pasta/rice and otherwise in my pantry and convert to paleo and see how we go. I'm travelling to Europe in August this year as a graduation present to myself and I want to look my best when I see family, old friends etc.

Love the vibe around here and I can't wait to get involved :)

Thanks

Coxy

Welcome! Congrats on the new routine. Sounds like you're moving in the right direction :)

"I'm just going to remember to not eat like an asshole most of the time" - MoC

three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: one must squat.- Brobert Frost
 Half-Elf Warrior | Current Challenge
 New Battle Log | Old Battle Log
Special thanks to AkLulu for drawing my awesome avatar!