Forums are back in action! ×

Saying hello, I've got a plan of attack. Sort of.

Hello there!

I've been eating up the blog and thought I'd wedge myself in here. I'm a 25 y.o. girl/woman, married to another nerd (we had a Harry Potter-esque wedding). We live in the suburbs west of Philadelphia, i.e. the main line. I've been trying to lose weight for almost a year and got myself down 12 pounds. It was 17, but I decided to let myself gain a bit over the winter. For awhile I was satisfied with just losing weight, maybe toning my arms up a bit, but didn't think about it much. After reading some stuff here I realized that I want to be strong. I'd love to do some parkour maybe and I've always loved Tifa from FF7, Rukia from Bleach, or just anyone who could jump about and not be winded after 30 seconds.

So I have a plan of attack involving the body weight workouts and running/cycling/hiking. My weak point is food, but this gets easier in warm weather, so I am looking forward to spring! I track my food online, so I know I need to eat more iron and protein. I made two sets of sheets in excel: one with lists of foods rich in certain nutrients and the other to track my progress in work outs.

So yea, that's me!

Welcome!

I love being nerdy and tracking things on spreadsheets....

I'm still in school and every semester I make a "freak sheet" of the scores I've gotten on everything so I know how I have to do on the final/project to get an A.

Level ? Half-Dwarf/Half-Amazon Warrior

STR:21.25 STA:15 DEX: 10.95 CON: 14 WIS:15.5 CHA:17

SWOLE BUCKS: 1

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Welcome! I think we might just maybe possibly would love to see any of your HP wedding photos because that.is.AWESOME. Ya know, if you'd like share :P

Sounds like you know what you need to do to achieve your goals! You should join us on the next challenge (starts Mon 27th)!

"I'm just going to remember to not eat like an asshole most of the time" - MoC

three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: one must squat.- Brobert Frost
 Half-Elf Warrior | Current Challenge
 New Battle Log | Old Battle Log
Special thanks to AkLulu for drawing my awesome avatar!

Welcome! I think we might just maybe possibly would love to see any of your HP wedding photos because that.is.AWESOME. Ya know, if you'd like share :P

Sounds like you know what you need to do to achieve your goals! You should join us on the next challenge (starts Mon 27th)!

Ooh! Ooh! I think I might just join the challenge! I'll have to find the link to my wedding pics *digs*. Will be back with it!