Forums are back in action! ×

So after poking around nerdfitness.com for the better part of a year, I thought it was time to really get into this thing. It's been difficult to get motivated to go to the gym for a while, and my wedding is in a couple months. After seeing Saint's success story, I want to get to that point. Granted, I'm not giving myself much time, but I already have a gym membership and play on a baseball team that has kept me in relatively good shape. I just need that extra push.

See you soon, Rebels!

• Like 1

Hi, welcome on board!

Just a word of advice for your journey, you can't outrun your fork. If you want to get in shape then the most important thing is to get your diet sorted out. 

Good luck for your wedding and your transformation! Are you going to join us on the 4 Week Challenge?

Make Life Rue The Day                             Turning back the clock                                                Recipe book  14

Life is far too short to take seriously

57 minutes ago, Guzzi said:

Hi, welcome on board!

Just a word of advice for your journey, you can't outrun your fork. If you want to get in shape then the most important thing is to get your diet sorted out. 

Good luck for your wedding and your transformation! Are you going to join us on the 4 Week Challenge?

Thanks! I'm actually getting my challenge written up tonight. Got any tips for a rookie?

Haha! I just posted up some tips in someone else's intro thread. Here you go! :) 

There's also a link to some suggested goals in Spezzy's article if you want some inspiration. 

Make Life Rue The Day                             Turning back the clock                                                Recipe book  14

Life is far too short to take seriously