Forums are back in action! ×

Waist is shrinking

So up until this morning I hadn't really been able to see my progress in weight loss other than just feeling like everything fit a tiny bit looser. Well this morning I was getting all ready for work and went to put my belt on that I bought almost 2 years ago that I never could use more than the first hole on. Well this morning I realized that was no longer the case and it felt great moving it to the next hole for the first time ever!

Guest guest4729
So up until this morning I hadn't really been able to see my progress in weight loss other than just feeling like everything fit a tiny bit looser. Well this morning I was getting all ready for work and went to put my belt on that I bought almost 2 years ago that I never could use more than the first hole on. Well this morning I realized that was no longer the case and it felt great moving it to the next hole for the first time ever!

Awwwww yeeeaaaahhhh! Wear ALL the belts! Haha. :)

Glad to hear you're slowly shrinking (in a good way)! Congrats on the loss of inches! Keep on keepin' on!

Congrats!! I know the feeling, because I just came to this section to start this exact thread. You beat me to it!!

As I was leaving the washroom this morning, I did my belt up as per normal, and comfortably went right past the normal hole, into the next hole!! Uncharted territory for myself as well.

Congrats! It really is a good feeling. Can't wait til I need to buy new pants! :)