Forums are back in action! ×

Makin' it look easy!

Okay, maybe not so much, but here's the deal:

We were doing push-jerks in CrossFit tonight for our bonus round/cash out and I'm still pretty new there, so to avoid hurting myself I've been going pretty light. I was push-jerking with 35 lbs. and thought that was pretty reasonable. After I was done, one of the long-timer girls (Sarah1) was taking a break from her 85 lbs., so I decided I'd try it. Well I cleaned it pretty fine and got it up to my collarbone, but then I was judging the weight and said, "Naaaah.... this isn't going to happen." I put it down, but the Sarah2 was like, "I bet you could do it. I think you should try it." Sarah1 was about to try to make it a little bit lighter for me, but Sarah2 convinced me to give it a go. I cleaned it again just fine and with a little trepidation I did it! *Beaming* That's a pretty big leap for me (I'm usually overly cautious). The only downside: Now they all know I'm tougher than I look and are going to try to get me to lift more ;)

I'm on my way!

Lulu : one that is remarkable or wonderful (it's in the dictionary, it must be true)

Battle LogPinterest | Twitter | Instagram