Forums are back in action! ×

A New Story Begins

Hello all!

I am a 45 year-old father, husband, and educator. I live in the Midwest, USA where the tri-states meet at the country's largest river. I have really fallen out of shape the last few years and at my age that will only get worse without intentional intervention. In two hours I start a new job...one that began much like any story arch where our hero was called upon, and eventually reluctantly accepted. Reluctantly because I was so comfortable where I was, although the place the unexpected call came from was where I wanted to be next. With that, it seems the perfect time to level up all areas of my life. 

I have browsed around NF before over the last couple of years, but this time I have stepped up to the challenge. I have created my character (and in 148 more posts I will change my screen name here to match) and I'm set to live a life of awesome intentionally!.

• Like 3

Current Challenge: --> Spring 2020

"How long do you try? Until"– Jim Rohn

NF Level 10

Hi

Welcome to the rebellion. 

21 hours ago, WantMy$2 said:

I was so comfortable where I was

You gave up the comfort zone, stepped out into the unknown territory. In @Steve's words you are out of the hobbit-hole. Good for you.

Now go destroy the ring or whatever it takes to save the world. 

Happy adventure.

PS: I am also waiting to complete the post count to change my name to match my character.

If you want something, go get it. Period 

Epic Quest                                     Intro post                                    Duolingo