Forums are back in action! ×

The ARGH Thread

I think guys tend to be more afraid of women than we are of guys. There's no reason not to be direct about what you want, as he might be stressing not necessarily about what he wants, but about whether YOU are happy.

Unless you're proposing on the first date, you'll probably bring a huge sigh of relief to the guy. He's sitting there trying to read your mind, something that men are notoriously awful at!

The old believe everything; the middle aged suspect everything: the young know everything.

~Oscar Wilde

I think guys tend to be more afraid of women than we are of guys. There's no reason not to be direct about what you want, as he might be stressing not necessarily about what he wants, but about whether YOU are happy.

Unless you're proposing on the first date, you'll probably bring a huge sigh of relief to the guy. He's sitting there trying to read your mind, something that men are notoriously awful at!

And he's not some "poor guy" you've been crushing on. You're an awesome woman, and if he's deserving of your time and attention...he's lucky!

The old believe everything; the middle aged suspect everything: the young know everything.

~Oscar Wilde

Argh of the day:

Boyfriend won't get off the freaking desktop so I can play Mount & Blade. Neither of us had played it in months, then I got back into it and it reminded him how awesome he was, NOW I CAN'T GET ON THE COMPUTER. Goddamn. Just want to slaughter some Swadians.

haha, this made me laugh. so. hard. you clearly need another computer!

Never cheat off the dumb kid.

Good call. As for me, I prefer to get some southern confusion thrown in there....everything is a Coke.

"Would you like a Coke with that?"

- "Yes"

"What flavor?"

- "Ginger Ale"

:-)

That's how its done right there!...haha Im from Alabama. Its all coke

1 Rep Max Deadlift-180lbs

1 Rep Max Clean and Jerk-90lbs

1 Rep Max Push Press-70lbs

1 Rep Max Back Squat-135lbs

1 Rep Strict Press-65lbs

Fitocracy

2 weeks till Hawaii

Last night was spent playing a nerdy drinking game. Tequila shots for every K.O. in Street Fighter 2. This morning... woke up to some guys installing the new air conditioner staring at me as I polished off a margarita while waiting on the coffee to finished.

Them: Its 8 am on a Sunday and you're drinking?

Me: I'm Irish. This is just breakfast.

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk

Wake Your Dreams...

haha, this made me laugh. so. hard. you clearly need another computer!

I have my beautiful gaming rig which I built myself, Akago (from the Japanese for "Baby", although I changed it slightly because all my computer names end in -go. Geek? Yes.) But his is newer, and we didn't have the space for two desktops when we moved in together, so.... now she's sitting in a rack waiting to become a media server. Sigh. I am heartbroken.

Pain is the feeling of weakness leaving the body.

Blog | Pinterest | Fitocracy

OMG: Freddy the fish!

ARGH: It's Monday.

LRB: I went to a St. Patty's Day party Saturday night. All was good (corned beef, cabbage, chili) until they brought out the brownies and the DOUBLE LAYER FROSTED COOKIE. NOM. So I feel ya.

Level ? Half-Dwarf/Half-Amazon Warrior

STR:21.25 STA:15 DEX: 10.95 CON: 14 WIS:15.5 CHA:17

SWOLE BUCKS: 1

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8