Forums are back in action! ×

If you were a superhero....

I was just musing over an idea for something like Mosquito Woman (or Miss Mosquito or the Mosquito Maven). Sounds lame, but wait! She would fly, be super fast, be able to shrink to a very small size, and emit a noise so annoying that people would be incapacitated/go mad! Also, she wouldn't suck blood, she would shoot poison darts.

Lulu : one that is remarkable or wonderful (it's in the dictionary, it must be true)

Battle LogPinterest | Twitter | Instagram

Rosie has my real one, but no one ever goes far enough with it: reading minds. Do you realize what an awesome power that it, and the responsibility that would come with it? It's almost unlimited power.

If reading minds was your only power, you'd also have to be incredibly intelligent to decide how best to use the information otherwise you would probably muck things up pretty quickly.

Lulu : one that is remarkable or wonderful (it's in the dictionary, it must be true)

Guest Snake McClain
Turns into a bucket... And what would you do with all that fabulous holding capacity? Be everyone's best friend at the kegger? :P

i guess i'd let people carry me around and stuff.

haha thats the worse power ever...

oh sure, Rosie. it is the worst power ever...until your house is on fire and you need a bucket. then BAM. best power ever

Rosie has my real one, but no one ever goes far enough with it: reading minds. Do you realize what an awesome power that it, and the responsibility that would come with it? It's almost unlimited power.

This power would be terrifying. Eventually i would hear or see something from someone's head that would be horrible. and you can never unsee it. People think really twisted things even if at random and with no meaning. you get that in your head once and it's game over. Like seeing a dead body (yeah i've seen it). It isn't pretty and you can't forget it. NO thank you.

oh sure, Rosie. it is the worst power ever...until your house is on fire and you need a bucket. then BAM. best power ever

Hmm you got a point there, however if my house was on fire I would just turn into a pelican and BAM bucket in my chin!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Twitter Blog

Attributes:

Strength (STR): 3

Dexterity (DEX): 1

Stamina (STA): 4

Constitution (CON): 2

Wisdom (WIS): 3

Charisma (CHA): 2

How about Pandamonium (not to be confused with Master Pandemonium)! You could awe people with your incredible cuteness and then use your bamboo bo staff to take them out! I still haven't figured out who I would be... probably something to do with controlling water and/or wind. And possibly with healing powers. I really like the characters that struggle with themselves (just a touch) because they were born as an evil sort of being, but fight for the side of good. This will take FOREVER.

On a random side note, according to Marvel Universe Wiki, Sedna was supposed to have been 5'10" and 250 lbs. Now that's one THICK goddess! All that cold water must have made her muscles super dense...

Guest Snake McClain
Hmm you got a point there, however if my house was on fire I would just turn into a pelican and BAM bucket in my chin!

for this scenario i will not allow this. you have to use me as the bucket to put out the fire rosie. there is no other option. because apparently i'm making the rules today.

i literally have no idea what you mean by that. *scratches head*

It's just that you have such a strong voice and presence that sometimes it seems like... you're awesome?

EDIT: Wait, it doesn't have to seem like you're awesome.... I think that's already been established elsewhere.

Or it could just be that I really like saying random things in hopes of confusing people. Yep. It's probably that one.

Guest Snake McClain
It's just that you have such a strong voice and presence that sometimes it seems like... you're awesome?

EDIT: Wait, it doesn't have to seem like you're awesome.... I think that's already been established elsewhere.

Or it could just be that I really like saying random things in hopes of confusing people. Yep. It's probably that one.

Well you definitely confused me.

Awesome? Hardly. Making rules? Definitely not.

for this scenario i will not allow this. you have to use me as the bucket to put out the fire rosie. there is no other option. because apparently i'm making the rules today.

but how would you collect the water? a bucket doesnt have legs and cant move around on its own. You'd have to rely on a human to get you to water where as I could just fly. BOOM

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Twitter Blog

Attributes:

Strength (STR): 3

Dexterity (DEX): 1

Stamina (STA): 4

Constitution (CON): 2

Wisdom (WIS): 3

Charisma (CHA): 2

Guest Snake McClain
but how would you collect the water? a bucket doesnt have legs and cant move around on its own. You'd have to rely on a human to get you to water where as I

could just fly. BOOM

Thebpoint of being a bucket is so the bird could could pick me up and get some eater and dump me on the fire silly. Like the wonder twins did. One would be an animal and one would be an object.

Lol shut up.

Am I embarrassing you, Bruce? I would apologize sincerely, but I'm afraid it wouldn't actually be sincere ;) I grew up with too many boys and like to tease constantly. Good for you though, taking it like a man ;)

Now back to the bucket idea - You know, Rosie does have a point. What if your house was on fire and you were the only one there? Can a bucket use itself? I think being a lone pelican would be superior to being a lone bucket. But if the pelican was the bucket's sidekick! Then you'd have twice as much water!