Forums are back in action! ×

do you like penguins?

Haha I had this on all day yesterday at work. So cute and awesome.

...we, each of us, are responsible for our own fulfillment. Nobody else can provide it for us, and to believe otherwise is to delude ourselves dangerously and to program for eventual failure every relationship we enter. - Tom Robbins

Current Challenge: Life, man.

It's better on a 32 inch screen on the other side of the room. Esp when they get close and start pecking the camera.

Feeding time may be my favorite though.

I'm no longer an active member here. Please keep in touch:
“There's only one rule that I know of, babies—God damn it, you've got to be kind.”

Penguins are amazing! I saw this article (http://www.whatsontianjin.com/news-2650-25-year-old-elegant-kairuku-penguin-reconstructed-from-fossils-found-in-nz.html) the other day, and LOVED how it calls penguins elegant. I just pictured them gliding around on ice wearing monocles and speaking to each other in British accents.

Jediknightingale

Elf- Ranger

STR: 2 DEX: 2 STA: 1 CON: 3 WIS: 3 CHA: 4

Sweat is fat crying

Well, I love penguins and I have had the distinct pleasure of holding a few in my day! When I was working in advertising we won the Seaworld account and they came to our agency with these big stuffed characters like shamu for taking pictures and the bought along a few jack ass penguins. Everyone ran scared cause they REEEEEEECK!!! Being the biology student and animal behavior freak that I am I walked right up and picked on up and cuddled it--it was the coolest thing! Yes it smelled like fish but the feathers were like oiled satin, I can't even explain how cool it was and they do like to snuggle and make a sound like a donkey! Very cool experience....

The real world is bizarre enough for me....Blue Oyster Cult!

Oystergirl: Bad Assed Lightcaster (aka wizard!)

STR: 2 | DEX: 3 | CON: 3 | STA: 2 | WIS: 4 | CHA: 5

Oystergirl's Bad Ass Lightcaster Wicked Rocking Adventure Challenge!

Come visit my wicked rocking Nerd Fitness blog!

Guest Snake McClain
Well, I love penguins and I have had the distinct pleasure of holding a few in my day! When I was working in advertising we won the Seaworld account and they came to our agency with these big stuffed characters like shamu for taking pictures and the bought along a few jack ass penguins. Everyone ran scared cause they REEEEEEECK!!! Being the biology student and animal behavior freak that I am I walked right up and picked on up and cuddled it--it was the coolest thing! Yes it smelled like fish but the feathers were like oiled satin, I can't even explain how cool it was and they do like to snuggle and make a sound like a donkey! Very cool experience....

I am super jealous. I want a job with animals.