Forums are back in action! ×

Damn I did it in the wrong order again

Hi Everyone! I've been around now for a few days but just like I tend to do... I jumped right in and started asking questions and looking for info and forgot to really introduce myself. Sometimes I have the social skills of a cavewoman I guess.

So, Hi my name's Brenda.

I was born and raised here in Tampa Florida. I've always been into fitness and it came natural for me for so many years but then life starts getting in the way and some how there it all goes. I had my only son while I was still in high school so I stayed pretty busy with that for most of my life. I didn't have much time to go do the things that a lot of people do in their 20's and even into their 30's to figure out what they like to do for fun. I was a Mom. That was the best thing in the world to do at that time for me and I did it 100%. But now that my son is grown and out on his own it's time for me to learn the things I want to do! Yay!

A couple weeks ago I was helping my son move a TV (the old kind, not a lightweight flat screen) and I realized how friggin weak I'd gotten. Ended up with a big ol bruise on my thigh where I had to rest one corner instead of dropping it. I'd been working out regularly (think cardio and Jillian Micheals DVDs) but all of a sudden felt very out of shape. So, a little online learning and I stumbled upon NF. This place feels like home. And the reason it feels so great is everyone is trying to improve themselves no matter where they are. I've always believed we should be better today than we were yesterday I've just had so much trouble finding like minded people. Guys don't understand when I break up with them just because they don't want to do anything better than yesterday. I get bored being the same everyday.

So I just want to say hi and thanks for answering some of my newbie questions even though I hadn't even said Hi yet:hopelessness:

“Women are like teabags. You never know how strong they are till they get in hot water." - Eleanor Roosevelt

MyFitnessPal Diary

Well, looks like I'm just a Human

STR 1; DEX 2; STA 1; CON 2; WIS 4; CHA 5

Bumblebee's Quest to Play!