Forums are back in action! ×

Haha, I'm a "Newbie"

I was actually wondering this same thing today. I've never been into any RPG or games that I had to level up at but I figured since soooo many of the people on this site are into games and the whole site is about leveling up there would be an explanation somewhere. Don't you usually know in a game what you have to do to get to the next level?

“Women are like teabags. You never know how strong they are till they get in hot water." - Eleanor Roosevelt

MyFitnessPal Diary

Well, looks like I'm just a Human

STR 1; DEX 2; STA 1; CON 2; WIS 4; CHA 5

Bumblebee's Quest to Play!

PALEO cake...mmmmm.....there must be some, somewhere, right??

At any rate, you're a rookie now!

All you have to do is become totally obsessed with this site and spend your entire workday on it. That is the secret to leveling up!

Level ? Half-Dwarf/Half-Amazon Warrior

STR:21.25 STA:15 DEX: 10.95 CON: 14 WIS:15.5 CHA:17

SWOLE BUCKS: 1

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

“Women are like teabags. You never know how strong they are till they get in hot water." - Eleanor Roosevelt

MyFitnessPal Diary

PALEO cake...mmmmm.....there must be some, somewhere, right??

At any rate, you're a rookie now!

All you have to do is become totally obsessed with this site and spend your entire workday on it. That is the secret to leveling up!

Haha, if only I could spend all work day on this site but no, I'm a massage therapist and I highly doubt my clients would appreciate me bringing my laptop into sessions with me :o Slow and steady progress for me, lol. And hey look at that . . . I am a rookie now!

Haha, if only I could spend all work day on this site but no, I'm a massage therapist and I highly doubt my clients would appreciate me bringing my laptop into sessions with me

Hmm, like that commercial with the dr who is doing brain surgery and manipulating his patient's hands to look for cell phones or something...you could find pressure points and make them post for you! (Actually that commercial really disturbs me.)

Honestly though, I wish I had a job that kept me busy and off the Internet! I spend way too much time on here. Time to get some RL fitness/paleo friends!

Level ? Half-Dwarf/Half-Amazon Warrior

STR:21.25 STA:15 DEX: 10.95 CON: 14 WIS:15.5 CHA:17

SWOLE BUCKS: 1

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

For 10,000 posts I'm pretty sure somebody would make you a cake, most likely Catspaw since she's a fairly great cook from what I hear. And if you get lucky, ETF Nerd will jump out of it while it sits on Spezzy and AndyGates shoulders. This is Nerd Fitness after all.

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk

Oh man. I better start posting more!

"Pull the bar like you're ripping the head off a god-damned lion" - Donny Shankle

Haha, if only I could spend all work day on this site but no, I'm a massage therapist and I highly doubt my clients would appreciate me bringing my laptop into sessions with me :o Slow and steady progress for me, lol. And hey look at that . . . I am a rookie now!

Yay a fellow massage therapist! How long have you been licensed? I've had my license about 20 years now and have my own business. Not quite the business it was about 3 years ago but it pays the bills still. :peaceful:

MyFitnessPal Diary