Forums are back in action! ×

NCAA Tournament Bracket Challenge

I don't do hoops, I find basketball too repetitive and don't really enjoy it. It's probably because I never played and don't really know the intricacies. Come football season however there will be tons of nerding out. I have a fantasy football excel chart draft predictor that I designed that is about as nerdy as it gets.

Massrandir, Barkûn, Swolórin, The Whey Pilgrim
500 / 330 / 625
Challenges: 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 31 32 34 35 36 39 41 42 45 46 47 48 49 Current Challenge
"No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. What a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable. " ~ Socrates
"Friends don't let friends squat high." ~ Chad Wesley Smith
"It's a dangerous business, Brodo, squatting to the floor. You step into the rack, and if you don't keep your form, there's no knowing where you might be swept off to." ~ Gainsdalf

Yea, I made an ID then when I click on the link you put up it takes me to this screen that asks me for my ID and password and I've tried it with my password which brings me to the screen I mentioned in my other post, but if i try to put the password in that you put up it is too long. I havn't ever used the site before so i'm not really sure what i'm doing so I guess i'll just try it again.

Yea, it still is doing the same thing. It says that you can just invite me though so maybe just do it that way? My ID is SoLateSoSoon if you want to try that

Well I guess it's only life, it's only natural We all spend a little while going down the rabbit hole

i'm in.

however, putting it out there right now: i have watched about five minutes of one game this entire season.

and that's because mr. kamb made me. :)

I'm no longer an active member here. Please keep in touch:
“There's only one rule that I know of, babies—God damn it, you've got to be kind.”