Forums are back in action! ×

Hello Everyone!

My name is Sandy, and although I joined a week ago, I am only getting around to writing my intro now. The reason I am here is because I really want lead a healthier life. I got tired of saying "One day I will..." and decided that I'm just going to do. My main focus is to increase my cardio and overall strength, and this community looked like a great place to go to for support! The fact that I will be chatting with other nerds was a HUGE plus as well. I seriously felt like my life leveled up the second I discovered this website! The perspective of leveling up your life gave me the extra boost I needed to get the ball rolling!

I hail from Ontario, Canada and now live in Washington State. I love all things Zelda (Read: OBSESSED), Prince of Persia, Assassin's Creed, Portal, and Elder Scrolls. I also love Doctor Who, Invader Zim, Law and Order, and learning about anything and everything about crime - gangs, serial killers, prisons, you name it. Kind of weird, but it's been a lifelong interest.

So, that's me! :) I look forward to my time here!

"It's not the load that brings you down, it's the way you carry it." - Lena Horne

Hey there Sandy, nice to see the full introduction after seeing some of your posts. I think you'll fit in quite well here.

I'm from Ontario, too, but I didn't make it quite as far west as you did, probably to my detriment.

My daughter seems to be in full Zelda thrall, might have to get you in contact with her, if for no other reason to teach her how to deal with those many, many hours of the day when she can't get access to it. :)

Hey there Sandy, nice to see the full introduction after seeing some of your posts. I think you'll fit in quite well here.

I'm from Ontario, too, but I didn't make it quite as far west as you did, probably to my detriment.

My daughter seems to be in full Zelda thrall, might have to get you in contact with her, if for no other reason to teach her how to deal with those many, many hours of the day when she can't get access to it. :)

Thanks! I might not be the best person for advice though, as I think I am still in the processes of learning how to deal, especially when a new game comes out! I have a hard time doing anything else, at least for the first few days :)

"It's not the load that brings you down, it's the way you carry it." - Lena Horne

Welcome! How do you like Gig Harbor? I've heard it's pretty nice there, but I've only driven past.

Zelda for the win!

Thanks! I am really liking Gig Harbor! It really is beautiful here and I really love how everything you need is close, but there are so many trees that there is still a feeling of privacy. I see you are from Portland! I've visited and loved it! Do you like living there?

Thanks! I am really liking Gig Harbor! It really is beautiful here and I really love how everything you need is close, but there are so many trees that there is still a feeling of privacy. I see you are from Portland! I've visited and loved it! Do you like living there?

Yeah, I like it. I'd rather live outside the city, but it's treating me pretty well :)

Lulu : one that is remarkable or wonderful (it's in the dictionary, it must be true)

Battle LogPinterest | Twitter | Instagram