Forums are back in action! ×

Big time woot: 13 pounds lost.

Started the 6 week challenge on March 5, and my goals included 1800-2000 calories, eating paleo/primal, and working out.

Stepped on the scale today and I am down 13 pounds!!!! I credit that mostly to the eating, as I have been a little hurt and can not workout the way I intended to. Just thought I would share it with my fellow Rebels; started at 425 (God, I have a looooong way to go) and today am 412.:topsy_turvy::victorious:

Here is my NF blog for the 6 wee challenge http://nerdfitness.com/community/entry.php?5129-Week-1-update-of-6-week-challenge-(March-5-April-16)

Dwarf Ranger STR 3 // DEX 2 // STA 2 // CON 4 // WIS 2 // CHA 2"It's Simple, so says the Captain;Face Forward,Move Slow,Forge Ahead.Onward! Onward! Onward!"

Guest Snake McClain

That is a pretty great start! Just remember a time will probably come where you are getting stronger but your weight isn't changing. don't get discouraged because most likely this is your fat turning to muscle. :D

Great job though! i hope it keeps up.

That's fantastic, congratulations!

"Whenever you find that you are on the side of the majority, it is time to reform. "-Mark Twain
“Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm.†– Winston Churchill
“You will either step forward into growth or you will step back into safety.†– Abraham Maslow

Wood Elf Adventurer LEVEL 6.817
Stats: STR-18.62 DEX-8.22 STA-19.05 CON-29.72 WIS-30.26 CHA-22.73

Thanks guys. I appreciate the encouragement! I am approaching the point where I normally begin to lose steam when trying to get healthy, so I am happy to have a support system in you guys.

Dwarf Ranger STR 3 // DEX 2 // STA 2 // CON 4 // WIS 2 // CHA 2"It's Simple, so says the Captain;Face Forward,Move Slow,Forge Ahead.Onward! Onward! Onward!"

That is a pretty great start! Just remember a time will probably come where you are getting stronger but your weight isn't changing. don't get discouraged because most likely this is your fat turning to muscle. :D

Great job though! i hope it keeps up.

Thanks. That is definitely something I will have to keep in mind. I need to start measuring myself so I can track those as well.