Forums are back in action! ×

Frozen Planet

I will when it comes to netflix...also, I'm assuming this an awesome nature documentary. :-)

"I'm just going to remember to not eat like an asshole most of the time" - MoC

three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: one must squat.- Brobert Frost
 Half-Elf Warrior | Current Challenge
 New Battle Log | Old Battle Log
Special thanks to AkLulu for drawing my awesome avatar!

Been wanting to see them, but refuse to watch them until I have a bluray in hand and can enjoy my 55" hd tv and full dolby surround system.

Massrandir, Barkûn, Swolórin, The Whey Pilgrim
500 / 330 / 625
Challenges: 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 31 32 34 35 36 39 41 42 45 46 47 48 49 Current Challenge
"No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. What a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable. " ~ Socrates
"Friends don't let friends squat high." ~ Chad Wesley Smith
"It's a dangerous business, Brodo, squatting to the floor. You step into the rack, and if you don't keep your form, there's no knowing where you might be swept off to." ~ Gainsdalf

Been wanting to see them, but refuse to watch them until I have a bluray in hand and can enjoy my 55" hd tv and full dolby surround system.

Done that with my Planet Earth (they are blu ray). Lemme tell ya it's awesome.

"Pull the bar like you're ripping the head off a god-damned lion" - Donny Shankle

I watched a few episodes of it when it aired over here in the UK a few months ago (I assume it's only just airing in the States?). Really good, some really amazing footage. I need to get around to watching the rest of it
I loved the frozen planet series but I'm such an utter wimp with nature documentaries, usually something will make me blub!

Gah! You Brits always get everything first. New Frozen Planet, new Doctor Who Episodes. If it wasn't for the fact I'd have to leave Texas I'd consider moving.

"Pull the bar like you're ripping the head off a god-damned lion" - Donny Shankle

So can I just say that polar bear cubs are quite possibly the cutest thing in the world? I mean they are really giving penguins a run for their money.....

Is that the polar bears that were still in the den with the mother?

Controversy!

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/culture/tvandradio/bbc/8950070/Frozen-Planet-BBC-faked-polar-bear-birth.html

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Twitter Blog

Attributes:

Strength (STR): 3

Dexterity (DEX): 1

Stamina (STA): 4

Constitution (CON): 2

Wisdom (WIS): 3

Charisma (CHA): 2

Ah good to know. And I understand where the producers are coming from. A little license is necessary.

But the shots I was referring were when the cubs were rough housing on the ice. And mother bear puts one in time out (eg a hole in snow).

Ah good to know. And I understand where the producers are coming from. A little license is necessary.

But the shots I was referring were when the cubs were rough housing on the ice. And mother bear puts one in time out (eg a hole in snow).

YES! Loved it. And I know it's nature and all, but I got so sad when the whales were attacking that cute seal. And when the seals were attacking the penguins. They're all just too cute...

Any one else excited about this? Peguins! Lots of penguins!

I was watching our local hawk cam and found penguin cam at discovery channel. They were feeding them when I looked just now.

http://www.ustream.tv/pets-animals

I AM going the distance

'Cause all I wanna do is go the distance. Nobody's ever gone the distance with Creed, and if I can go that distance, you see, and that bell rings and I'm still standin', I'm gonna know for the first time in my life, see, that I weren't just another bum from the neighborhood.