Forums are back in action! ×

2 Woots :D

Woot 1: I've been faithfully keeping up with my M/W/F workouts even on days when I really, really, reeeeally don't want to. I force myself to at least warm up because something is better than nothing and before I know it I've gone through my circuits and am swimming in sweat. lol :D

Woot 2: Yesterday was my first workout with dumbbells and holy woah am I sore today. I've discovered muscles I didn't know I had and I think I grew some new ones. haha xD Every time I move, it hurts. But in an awesome -my muscles are screaming at my fat to go away- kinda of way. :D

I can't wait to meet myself a year from now. Future me looks awesome and healthy from here. :)

<3

Well done! The hardest part of some workouts is lacing up your shoes. The number of times I've started a run and thought I was too tired so I'd only do a portion of the planned distance, next thing I know, I've exceeded it. Go you!

The good ol' DOMS. It'll probably hang around for several days this time, but in the coming weeks it won't even be an issue, embrace it and power through (which it sounds like you are) :D

Thank you all of you!

And yeah "Future Me" has become the drill sergeant in my head.

Me: *whine* I don't wanna do another reverse crunch. T_T

Future Me: >_< Do it for me you lazy bum!! D:<

Me: Okay Future Me! :s *Does 5 more reverse crunches*

The idea that future me can kick my butt keeps me going. lol :) (I'm not crazy I swear. haha)

Hey! Way to go!!! Future you sounds awesome!

My Blog | My Story

Race: Wood Elf | Class: Footpath Ranger Leader

Level18 (STR):44.25 (DEX):37.25 (STA):30 (CON):31.25 (WIS):31.5 (CHA):25.25

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing." -Edmund Burke

"Love does not throw the book at you because love doesn't have a book to throw." -CS Lewis