Forums are back in action! ×

What Do You Take?

(Scene) The world goes to shit...zombie apocalypse/bio-engineered virus/collapse of any/all governments...your family/loved ones/gf/bf/bff/friends are in the car waiting to head out to what-ever-hideout you've agreed upon...you have 30 seconds...when/if you run back into the house..what do you grab?(/scene)

30 sec, no cheating, let's keep this realistic. Will? money? laptop? scrapbook? weapons? Medications? Food?

What. Do. You. Do?

Scout: STR: 20.5 | DEX: 13 | STA: 28 | CON: 13.5 | WIS: 8 | CHA: 4

http://51feetunder.wordpress.com/ - Running, Rock & Roll, Rock Climbing and Photography

Fitocracy Profile

Twitter

Latest Challenge

My hori hori, filter water bottle, a jar of coconut oil, some butter, grapefruit seed extract and a first aid kit--oh, and subzero sleeping bag and cold weather gear and shoes--even if its hot out--you can always take off clothes...

kind of laughing at the idea that there will be electricity during the zombie apocalypse!

The real world is bizarre enough for me....Blue Oyster Cult!

Oystergirl: Bad Assed Lightcaster (aka wizard!)

STR: 2 | DEX: 3 | CON: 3 | STA: 2 | WIS: 4 | CHA: 5

Oystergirl's Bad Ass Lightcaster Wicked Rocking Adventure Challenge!

Come visit my wicked rocking Nerd Fitness blog!

My bug-out bag. Backpack in the cupboard packed with water, protein bars, £150 cash, first aid kit, self-charging flashlight, self-defense spray, clean panties and socks, two lighters and a multitool. I'd probably grab any other protein bars/portable food from the cupboard, and the Louisville Slugger from the umbrella stand in the hall.

EDIT: If I had time/space/transportation, the sleeping bag and tent from under the bed, too.

Pain is the feeling of weakness leaving the body.

Blog | Pinterest | Fitocracy

30 seconds eh?

Bug out bag, rifle, handgun, and as much as ammo as I can carry.

I will have to scavenge anything else, but with a zombie apocalypse I am sure people won't mind if I borrow some things from stores along the way.

Dwarf Ranger STR 3 // DEX 2 // STA 2 // CON 4 // WIS 2 // CHA 2"It's Simple, so says the Captain;Face Forward,Move Slow,Forge Ahead.Onward! Onward! Onward!"

Prepared bugout bag. Among its other contents, the most important are:

First aid kit

Katadyn Pocket Water Filter

AA LED Flashlights

Tarp

Backpack Food

Swedish Firesteel

Socks, Underwear, Compact Thermals

.22LR Ammunition

Outside of the bag are a .22LR pistol and rifle. I like .22LR because ammo is cheap and most importantly very lightweight when carrying thousands of rounds.

2/13/12

Starting Primal and free weights

10/02/12

Starting LeanGains. Still lifting all the things.

Fitocracy

As many guns and as much ammo as me and my kids can carry, dogs, food...if I have a spare moment, boots, shoes, jackets, blankets.

Group or alone? Hubby and I have actually already planned pretty well where we would meet if TSHTF, and it's already supplied pretty well for hunting, fishing, food, etc. There would be one other family there, close friends of ours.

The old believe everything; the middle aged suspect everything: the young know everything.

~Oscar Wilde

Which leads to the question.. do you go it alone or look for a group? Personally I'd be looking for a nice fancy boat with a tank of fuel. I'll eat fish for a few months lol.

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk

It depends on the situation. I am married, so of course we will be together, but I don't know about meeting up with others. It would depend on what they had to offer and what I lacked.

Dwarf Ranger STR 3 // DEX 2 // STA 2 // CON 4 // WIS 2 // CHA 2"It's Simple, so says the Captain;Face Forward,Move Slow,Forge Ahead.Onward! Onward! Onward!"

Prepared bugout bag. Among its other contents, the most important are:

First aid kit

Katadyn Pocket Water Filter

AA LED Flashlights

Tarp

Backpack Food

Swedish Firesteel

Socks, Underwear, Compact Thermals

.22LR Ammunition

Outside of the bag are a .22LR pistol and rifle. I like .22LR because ammo is cheap and most importantly very lightweight when carrying thousands of rounds.

I like your essentials list. Tarp, Water filter, fire steel, and a Ruger 10/22 are definitely on mine as well. Also, hatchet, foldable camp saw, and solid hunting knife of some sort...