Forums are back in action! ×

My daughter's bad habits...

HAHAHAHHAA I love it! This and your last comment about defending herself. So great! I hope to post a picture of my niece doing something similar in a few years :)

"I'm just going to remember to not eat like an asshole most of the time" - MoC

three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: one must squat.- Brobert Frost
 Half-Elf Warrior | Current Challenge
 New Battle Log | Old Battle Log
Special thanks to AkLulu for drawing my awesome avatar!

This is freaking awesome! Makes me miss my girls when they were little...at that time we called our youngest...babyzilla...:)

The real world is bizarre enough for me....Blue Oyster Cult!

Oystergirl: Bad Assed Lightcaster (aka wizard!)

STR: 2 | DEX: 3 | CON: 3 | STA: 2 | WIS: 4 | CHA: 5

Oystergirl's Bad Ass Lightcaster Wicked Rocking Adventure Challenge!

Come visit my wicked rocking Nerd Fitness blog!

My son is anxiously looking forward to the day he can properly work out. He's read a lot of medical books (he's 10 but a voracious reader with some medical problems of his own, so he loves to learn about the human body) and knows that he can't start high-intensity weight training until he properly hits puberty, and we know for sure his growth plates survived intact. My middle child (the almost-6 girl) is going to be good at any sport she goes in to, there's no doubt about that, so we're trying to put her into everything at once. My youngest (pictured above) had some developmental delays, so we're just excited anytime she does something new, and she lives for ballet and gymnastics.

The cancer was aggressive, but the chemotherapy was aggressive, as well.

There was aggression on both sides. 

Another huge inspiration for her: Power Rangers. Netflix just got all of them, particularly the OLD SKOOL "Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers", which has become her favorite show. She is their intellectual target audience, after all. Just now she came tearing through with one of my small weights held overhead, shouting:

"I am a Power Ranger! I need to be the strongest girl, the pink girl ranger and the yellow girl ranger aren't strong enough! RRRR!!!! Muscles!"

And then she ran back out of the room, punching and kicking the air as though it had insulted her momma.

The cancer was aggressive, but the chemotherapy was aggressive, as well.

There was aggression on both sides.