Forums are back in action! ×

Chapter 1, Fresh beginnings!

Hey there rebels,

Once again reporting in with a few more years of wisdom to add to my young life. 23 years old and fairly unhappy where I am right now, but trying to change it for the better in the coming months/years! Let's make it a good story with much more chapters to come.

Feel free to ask anything or strike up a random conversation!

• Like 3
On 3-3-2017 at 1:53 AM, White Cedar said:

Do you journal? What type of writing do you prefer? Welcome back.

I actually started writing because I can't draw that well. Still I have really vivid dreams and fantasies that I wanted to work out, so I started describing them as detailled as possible. Really enjoyed making and perfecting small and bigger stories. Thanks, let's hope it will be for the long run this time

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Pauwelzz said:

started writing because I can't draw that well

LOL. I once took a drawing class to improve my "writer's eye". When we got to the part about filling in the fur of a teddy bear by drawing thousands of teeny, tiny lines, I looked at the instructor and said, "You've got to be kidding." End of class. I kinda sketch now but just to get the sense of things I see when I'm outside.

3 hours ago, Pauwelzz said:

let's hope it will be for the long run this time

Cha-Cha On! Two steps forward and one step back...it's the dance of life.

Let me know if I can help in any way.

Cheers, White Cedar

19 hours ago, MissJenniecide said:

Hi there! What are some of the other hobbies you're hoping to get back to besides writing? :)

Well I'm a self taught piano player but I'm getting rusty at it since I don't practice so often anymore. With the warmer days coming I can continue longboarding and slacklining as a fun way to exercise aswell. I'm also getting back into the ido portal workouts. I really don't like sitting still and love learning random things like juggling ( which I already mastered haha ), but also have a strong connection to series and movies!

18 hours ago, Pauwelzz said:

Well I'm a self taught piano player but I'm getting rusty at it since I don't practice so often anymore. With the warmer days coming I can continue longboarding and slacklining as a fun way to exercise aswell. I'm also getting back into the ido portal workouts. I really don't like sitting still and love learning random things like juggling ( which I already mastered haha ), but also have a strong connection to series and movies!

Wow! Those sound fun!

All my own hobbies are all crafting stuff, since I'm generally not a very active person. I'm always impressed by how much balance you have to have for longboarding though, especially since I absolutely don't have it lol :P That's part of why I joined NF too, so I could get away from the worktable a bit more!

What sort of movies do you like? I watch quite a bit myself, but I'm always open to suggestions!

On 8-3-2017 at 4:06 AM, MissJenniecide said:

Wow! Those sound fun!

All my own hobbies are all crafting stuff, since I'm generally not a very active person. I'm always impressed by how much balance you have to have for longboarding though, especially since I absolutely don't have it lol :P That's part of why I joined NF too, so I could get away from the worktable a bit more!

What sort of movies do you like? I watch quite a bit myself, but I'm always open to suggestions!

I mainly longboard to keep my (wave)surfing balance up to date! Depending on what style/theme you like I could give you some suggestions! I'm a big fan of fantasy and animation myself.