Forums are back in action! ×

Sometimes It's Great to be a Woman

For those of you who have been following the man thread to this effect (well... the opposite really.... how it's great to be a man), I think we need a place to express how great it can be to be a woman... and possibly also rebut/refute some of the men's jabs against women. I'm trying to be at least slightly respectful and refrain from posting in their thread :P

Let me start by saying: BOOBS. I think those are well and truly in our favor (even if they can be a bit of a hindrance during high-impact sports)

And menstruation (get it right) - yeah, it sucks, but attracting bears? I lived in grizzly bear country most of my life. I don't know how true it is that a woman's menses attract animals, but it doesn't take much to attract bears - the bucket of turpentine my dad was soaking paint brushes in for example (all drank up and the bristles of the brushes GONE). I would think that stinky men would have just as fair a chance of attracting bears ;) At least I'm not scared s***less by bears. I could take 'em! :D

Lulu : one that is remarkable or wonderful (it's in the dictionary, it must be true)

Battle LogPinterest | Twitter | Instagram

Yeah I also love the cute card. Ashamedly I've told my husband to "let me do the talking" because I've thought I'd get something free (or discounted) if I was by myself. Or if I just unbuttoned my shirt one button... yep, works every time. Terrible, but true.

Also... we have an excuse of eating mass amounts of chocolate or ice cream and can have a perfectly valid excuse :P

True - men are stinky!

And their POOS are stinky too...my god.....my husband can stank me out of the house after a bathroom session.

ETA: I have noticed this to be the case with other men also, so I consider my anecdotal evidence to be confirmed.

Level ? Half-Dwarf/Half-Amazon Warrior

STR:21.25 STA:15 DEX: 10.95 CON: 14 WIS:15.5 CHA:17

SWOLE BUCKS: 1

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Guest Gemeaux

I was hoping someone world start this !

Boobs ! Yes . Mine are not big but I love them , they sometimes get me discounts !

Oh and I do play the cute card as well .

I love that I can be feminine yet tough. I can wear pink workout clothes and lift weights ( soon as much as the boys I hope )

And we deal with pain a lot better . Can you imagine guys getting waxes , their periods etc ?

HAH! I ALWAYS joke with my husband about this. Occasionally I force him to let me pluck his eyebrows (when they get too bushy) and he is such a wimp about it. There's no way he'd be able to go through a wax or laser-hair removal!!! lol!

Re: cute card and variations. When I was younger (late teens/very early 20s), every time there was a male attendant at McD, I'm order a sundae with an obscene amount of nuts - while leaning over the counter. Worked EVERY TIME! You should see their faces when I used the word obscene, it was hilarious!

I can't do that anymore, the guys at McD are way too young and I'd feel like a creep.

Make-up. specifically cover-up for acne, and mascara for eyes. Sure you may not love feeling like you have to put it on, but the confidence it gives spotty teen girls...I felt sorry for the spotty teen boys. Being able to dramatically change things you don't love with $5 and 10 minutes.

And skirts/sandals in hot weather, so comfy, yet office worthy.

Playing the helpless card w/o shame at the feed store if I just don't wanna load up....and then turning around and throwing around feed sacks like nothing just for the shock on their face.

Being able to calmly ask for directions if I get turned around.

Not breaking the stuff I am trying to fix--I DO know my own strength.

Knowing how to use your brain and body weight to get stuff done without having to muscle through it.

Charm.

Flexibility.

The ability to multi-task effortlessly.

Girls night out. Dancing. The immediate attention of the bartender/waiter.

Getting hit on. (sometimes annoying, but recently heard male friends talking about how rare that is for guys. Free ego boost for us.)

Never cheat off the dumb kid.

Guest Eduard

I'm here just to remind you all that you have periods, pregnacy, can't pee standing up without making a hell of a mess, your boobs hurt while our pecs don't, you don't produce testosterone so you rely just on HGH to build muscle which means you won't build as much as us men do, you can't have secks without damaging your reputation, you're more often depressive than most men, and you have to shave your legs and arms.

Now, before you jump on me, this is just some justice served for the two girls who posted in our area (one and two) and for the fact that OP copied our thread "It's Great To Be A Man" which means she obviously read it, and she's probably not the only one ("...For those of you who have been following the man thread to this effect...").

Love you! <3 But really, you've been warned. There's a reason why we have separate areas to talk, and it's because men shouldn't read what women discuss intimately, and vice versa.