Forums are back in action! ×

Sometimes It's Great to be a Woman

Alright, with prompting from the men, I'll say it. I can't WAIT to be a mom.... and hope I get that chance. You know, I'd love to have a hubby and everything first, but if I get to a place in my late thirties where I'm still single, but financially stable, I'd be down with adopting a kid. I know I'd be a great mom and that's what I've always wanted more than anything. I think that's part of the reason I have trouble deciding what to do with my life... because I know I'd drop it all if someone would marry me and give me a baby :P

Lulu : one that is remarkable or wonderful (it's in the dictionary, it must be true)

Battle LogPinterest | Twitter | Instagram

Next NF Challenge! Now THIS one I actually have a shot at winning!

you're all going down in this challenge...

when your man tells you "OMG, I LOVE how strong your legs are from working out!!!" while mid-deed.... its just more incentive to keep working out, and have more happy time! mwahahahahaha...

~It's when Pirates count their booty that they become mere thieves.~My Fitness Pal TrackerMy 6 Week Challenge Page- Scout

2. Bitter guys who haven't had a girlfriend in years.

As one of those, I want to assure you, not all of us express the bitter as "any girl who has sex with not me is a slut!"

I express it as just choosing to walk away when groups I'm with start talking about sex they've had or relationship problems. The bathroom is a convenient excuse no matter where you are (or at my regular bar they have a Star Wars pinball machine).