Forums are back in action! ×

game of thrones season 2

Good start, not terribly strong, but they did well setting stuff up.

Massrandir, Barkûn, Swolórin, The Whey Pilgrim
500 / 330 / 625
Challenges: 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 31 32 34 35 36 39 41 42 45 46 47 48 49 Current Challenge
"No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. What a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable. " ~ Socrates
"Friends don't let friends squat high." ~ Chad Wesley Smith
"It's a dangerous business, Brodo, squatting to the floor. You step into the rack, and if you don't keep your form, there's no knowing where you might be swept off to." ~ Gainsdalf

That's kind of how I felt. I did get to see a couple of scenes that I was really looking forward to. However, the prologue for the book should have been the first scene and before the opening credits. It would have been way more dramatic like it was in the book.

Marsupial Assassin - LVL 3

STR 10 || DEX 3 || STA 5 || CON 8 || WIS 11 || CHA 7

Fitocracy || MyFitnessPal

I love this show. I've been rewatching season 1 in preparation - hopefully I'll get to see the new episode soon. :)

"See, Leisha -- this tree made this flower. Because it can. Only this tree can make this kind of wonderful flower. That plant hanging up there can't, and those can't either. Only this tree. Therefore the most important thing in the world for this tree to do is grow this flower. The flower is the tree's individuality -- that means just it, and nothing else -- made manifest. Nothing else matters." ~ Nancy Kress, Beggars in Spain

~ I am the warrant and the sanction ~

I'm currently reading the 2nd book and I want to try and finish it before I start watching the new series. I started it at the beginning of March so I should have been able to but just been too busy with other stuff. Don't know how long I'll be able to resist watching the new episode, might just have to try and get far enough into the book so that the TV show won't catch up with me

I agree - I think they had so much to cover in the first episode so that people don't wonder, 'well did they forget about this character/plotline/etc', and they did a fine job of setting everything up to go into different plotlines more detailed in the coming episodes. I'm looking forward to it!

Level 1 Wood Elf Druid

STR 3 | DEX 3 | STA 1 | CON 3 | WIS 2 | CHA 3

First Challenge

I'm currently reading the 2nd book and I want to try and finish it before I start watching the new series. I started it at the beginning of March so I should have been able to but just been too busy with other stuff. Don't know how long I'll be able to resist watching the new episode, might just have to try and get far enough into the book so that the TV show won't catch up with me

Read the book. Book 2 is a little more bland than book 1, but I think that you will get more out of it if you read it before you watch the show.

Marsupial Assassin - LVL 3

STR 10 || DEX 3 || STA 5 || CON 8 || WIS 11 || CHA 7

Fitocracy || MyFitnessPal

I just watched the episode, must say i enjoyed it. started reading first book, won't read the rest until the show goes on, i don't want to spoil it. Looking forward for more.

Hi, I'm Rose. I'm a wannabe freelance Illustrator/Character Artist with a Bachelors in Landscape Architecture. I'm a Graphic Design Student and I have bad eating habits.

Roselyn Shade

Half Elf Adventurer [wannabe Bard]

Level : 2

| STR: 4 | DEX: 4 | STA: 4 | CON: 3 | WIS: 5 | CHA: 8 |

Today is the first day of the rest of your life, Lee - Starbuck, Battlestar Galactica

Challange | Sketchblog Tumblr | Portfolio