Forums are back in action! ×

I am a nerd. A Gandalf loving, Yoda wanna be. The thing that drew my attention to this program, believe it or not, is the name and content. I've been to the gym. It is not the Rebel training camp that I was hoping it to be. I felt so out of place. NO one spoke. I felt like I was in high school gym class, waiting to get pushed down in the locker room again.  I thought to myself, " Isn't there other guys who like comic books, watch Lord of the Rings, and can quote every Starwars film ever, and wants to get lean and healthy? Can I even get lean and build muscle while being a vegetarian?" Now I have my answer and that's why I'm here( except the vegetarian part. I haven't learned if that's possible yet). I have had much difficulty in losing weight, let alone building muscle. There's so much misinformation, fake products, and people only in it for the money, that I gave up. I put on the One ring and disappeared. I thought that this is it. I'm 47, fat, unhealthy, and inactive. So here I am. Ready to come to the Light side again. Thank you for A New Hope. I have dedicated myself to this program. I have great expectations because I will put in great effort. This is life changing for me and I am glad to be apart of this endeavor. 

• Like 2

Hey!  Welcome on board! ;) 

Can I even get lean and build muscle while being a vegetarian?" Now I have my answer and that's why I'm here( except the vegetarian part. I haven't learned if that's possible yet).

Yup!  As Taddea said, there are several.  Check out Frank Medrano or Kendrick Farris

So here I am. Ready to come to the Light side again. Thank you for A New Hope. I have dedicated myself to this program. I have great expectations because I will put in great effort. This is life changing for me and I am glad to be apart of this endeavor. 

I love your style!  Hope you enjoy being part of this amazing community. :) 

Make Life Rue The Day                             Turning back the clock                                                Recipe book  14

Life is far too short to take seriously