Forums are back in action! ×

What women love about men.

Coconut milk and pineapple juice. Or Midori, grenadine, and pineapple juice. Haha

Wow! That sounds good. Remind me to let you buy me a drink if we're ever on the same continent! ;)

Make Life Rue The Day                             Turning back the clock                                                Recipe book  14

Life is far too short to take seriously

Wow! That sounds good. Remind me to let you buy me a drink if we're ever on the same continent! ;)

-buy

+make

• Like 1

Long Term Goals:                                                                                                              

Spoiler

200# 245# Snatch                                                                                                             

300# Clean and Jerk                                                                                                         

380# 465# Back Squat

450# 500# Deadlift

Planche

Human Flag

Front Lever

285# Log Clean and Press

1k Row under 3:20

Back Flip

Bodyweight Turkish Get-up

For physical training is of some value, but godliness has value for all things, holding promise for the present life and the life to come. 1 Timothy 4:8

Never compromise.

Guest Dirty Deads

*sigh* Ok, I'll call some people and see if I can arrange a hurricane to wipe a small tropical island out so that I can get it at a discounted price. How many gorgeous man servants wouldst milady have serve her drinks?

bwhahahahahaha

just a jack and coke for me

but sexy servants just for me on a deserted island...that sounds great

although it appears my bodyguard has many hidden talents, so I may not need too many servants in all :D

and hiya Swoldy... you have been missed :)

Druid Assassin Halfling

:) Druid  :)

Level 16, Current Quest: Bekah Returns

Spoiler

Your life does not get better by chance. It gets better by change.

- Jim Rohn

and since I double posted...

what I love about men today...is that they are usually pretty straightforward creatures and don't play games :)

So... no Hide and Seek anymore?

:nightmare:

• Like 1

"Insanity - you make my world a better place man, you really do! That shit is awesome! :D" - Guzzi-

My first challenge

My battle Log: Insanity: Warrior Monk

Honorary Ranger dubbed by DarK_RaideR, 1000 Pound club (875 of 1000)

what I love about men today...is that they are usually pretty straightforward creatures and don't play games :)

Ahhhh! I love that too! Good ta see ya Bekah :D

Make Life Rue The Day                             Turning back the clock                                                Recipe book  14

Life is far too short to take seriously

*sigh* Ok, I'll call some people and see if I can arrange a hurricane to wipe a small tropical island out so that I can get it at a discounted price. How many gorgeous man servants wouldst milady have serve her drinks?

All of them. She would have all of the man servants.

Long Term Goals:                                                                                                              

Spoiler

200# 245# Snatch                                                                                                             

300# Clean and Jerk                                                                                                         

380# 465# Back Squat

450# 500# Deadlift

Planche

Human Flag

Front Lever

285# Log Clean and Press

1k Row under 3:20

Back Flip

Bodyweight Turkish Get-up

For physical training is of some value, but godliness has value for all things, holding promise for the present life and the life to come. 1 Timothy 4:8

Never compromise.

So... no Hide and Seek anymore?

:nightmare:

heh I meant the mental games....hide and seek and Candyland and Zombie Killers are still okay :) 

Ahhhh! I love that too! Good ta see ya Bekah :D

Hi :) Good to see you too :D 

Druid Assassin Halfling

:) Druid  :)

Level 16, Current Quest: Bekah Returns

Spoiler

Your life does not get better by chance. It gets better by change.

- Jim Rohn

heh I meant the mental games....hide and seek and Candyland and Zombie Killers are still okay :)

Hi :) Good to see you too :D

WOOHOO!

Oh and uh... welcome back... you better now?

"Insanity - you make my world a better place man, you really do! That shit is awesome! :D" - Guzzi-

My first challenge

My battle Log: Insanity: Warrior Monk

Honorary Ranger dubbed by DarK_RaideR, 1000 Pound club (875 of 1000)

bwhahahahahaha

just a jack and coke for me

but sexy servants just for me on a deserted island...that sounds great

although it appears my bodyguard has many hidden talents, so I may not need too many servants in all :D

and hiya Swoldy... you have been missed :)

A lot of people seem really apprehensive about hiring a male autistic bartender who doesn't consume alcohol (besides the fact that he can barely see over the counter). The perky, flirty female sweethearts tend to get all the jobs. But one does one's best. I can also cook.

Isn't the guessing the whole point of flirting in the first place? People seem to enjoy it like they would a game (of thrones), and being straightforward would be akin to spoilers (******* dying from ******).