Forums are back in action! ×

What women love about men.

Why not hit the mall for numbers? A larger concentration of women is sure to increase your odds. Unless they are with friends. Then, even if the would give you a number otherwise, they just laugh at you.

Because they're 16.... and I'm not...

"Insanity - you make my world a better place man, you really do! That shit is awesome! :D" - Guzzi-

My first challenge

My battle Log: Insanity: Warrior Monk

Honorary Ranger dubbed by DarK_RaideR, 1000 Pound club (875 of 1000)

Because they're 16.... and I'm not...

fist-bump-3.jpg

A lot of dudes seem to view acquiring digits as an end in itself, and hence a victory. I happen to find myself with a few contact numbers from females, but I never know what to do with them. I have literally done this to a buddy of mine a few years ago:

But in the long run he was the one getting laid, and I was the one still window shopping on dating sites. To me, numbers are as useless as the Glengarry leads.

@ RandMart - It totally depends on the voice, and the accent.... Some of them are a little "abrasive" to us, but others not.

Mind you, you're Jersey, right? Errr.... Sorry mate ;)

Make Life Rue The Day                             Turning back the clock                                                Recipe book  14

Life is far too short to take seriously

Does that work the other way around too? Do guys think Scottish lassies sound "sexy"?

Yes. @.@

Level 10 Superhero Trainee (Ranger)

Str 20   Dex 12   Sta 15   Con 15   Wis 13   Cha 16

My Battle Log: Getting Back on the Horse

Challenges! 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

NerFiWriCh Completed: 1!

My book! The Mercenary's Guide to Ruined Seattle.

To all you saints and sinners!

You losers and you winners!

Here's to one more day above the roses!

I think Scottish are like Cowboys. They may seem sexy, but its just a facade...

LOL... I'm of Irish decent. Go for an Irish!!

Pastor Curtis
Race: Mountain Dwarf | Class: Druid
[Level: 2 | STR 2 | DEX 4 | STA 3 | CON 3 | WIS 6 | CHA 2]

Journey: #1

Items in My Satchel

1 Gem of Portation

Dried fish

A Pastor must display in his own life that which he desires his people to be.  - Santino Cantalupo

A man without self-control is like a city broken into and left without walls. - Proverbs 25:28

Blog:  The Life Trend  |  Twitter:  @TheCurtisThomas  |  Facebook:  fb.com/curtisdavidthomas

Total weight lose in current challenge:

80%
80%

Are guys who have a cat, pussies?

Nope. But I have found, through my very un-scientific personal observations and experience, that men who like cats better than dogs tend to be... well, douches. I'll say it. Dudes who are dog people? On the whole, more trust-worthy and confident individuals.

Again, super un-scientific and completely limited to my short amount of experience in life.

• Like 2

A guy who offers me a little something more than "it'll be ok" and a sweet hug when i'm upset. NOT SAYING THOSE AREN'T GREAT! Just....a solution suggestion would be awesome. Have to be ok with me playing with their hair. And be really big into cuddling, a.k.a spooning. mmm spooning. But above all else, the guy has to be my best friend.

• Like 1

Liveforwonder's Quest Log

1 2

Walking to Mordor - Hobbiton to Rivendell: 97.1 miles out of 458

A guy who offers me a little something more than "it'll be ok" and a sweet hug when i'm upset. NOT SAYING THOSE AREN'T GREAT! Just....a solution suggestion would be awesome. Have to be ok with me playing with their hair. And be really big into cuddling, a.k.a spooning. mmm spooning. But above all else, the guy has to be my best friend.

Sometimes when a guy says "it'll be ok" it's because he has a solution in mind.

The past is only smoke in a dream.

Lvl 6 Ranger Berzerker

STR 9 DEX 4 STA 9 CON 8 WIS 2 CHA 8

Barfly ain't even tryin'...