Forums are back in action! ×

What women love about men.

This is probably something I admire in both sexes actually, but I think I'm more aware of it I'm men...

I really like when a guy is confidant and secure enough in himself that he doesn't feel the need to "fit in". And I don't mean by being 'alternative' either. More, just someone who can stand in a room full of people and not feel the need to try and make people like him.

I don't like cockiness or arrogance, but real self acceptance is a different kettle of fish altogether. Most of us have a need to be liked and accepted by those around us, but the person who is truly content with who they are without that social recognition... Whoa!

Anyone else agree?

That's pretty much what I'm shooting for, I'm in a lot better spot now than I was before. Maybe even considered a success...

"Insanity - you make my world a better place man, you really do! That shit is awesome! :D" - Guzzi-

My first challenge

My battle Log: Insanity: Warrior Monk

Honorary Ranger dubbed by DarK_RaideR, 1000 Pound club (875 of 1000)

Yeah.... But now there's no beard. *sigh* :(

Haha! Sorry mate, couldn't help it. :D :D :D

HAHAHA.... well, you can see in the video that i posted that it's well on it's way back into place.  Gotta save up for the vote ya know...

"Insanity - you make my world a better place man, you really do! That shit is awesome! :D" - Guzzi-

My first challenge

@Insanity - Are you really telling us that you're - beardy, nerdy, self assured, 6 foot tall(?), play with fireworks, ex USMC, with a sense of humour, AND you don't snore.......?

Ding ding ding ding ding! Ladies we have a winner! :D

@Bearded_Dragon - See, if you'd let me have your login details YOU could have said that. Think how much fun that could've been. :D :D :D

• Like 4

Make Life Rue The Day                             Turning back the clock                                                Recipe book  14

Life is far too short to take seriously

Really......where?

You're just joshin' me. Men who don't snore are like unicorns.........aren't they?

Unicorns are only rare to animals that aren't unicorns... :-)

I know I don't snore. I stayed up all night once to check and I didn't sore once.....

God! That one belongs in the Bad Joke thread :D

Yes... Yes it does...

@Insanity - Are you really telling us that you're - beardy, nerdy, self assured, 6 foot tall(?), play with fireworks, ex USMC, with a sense of humour, AND you don't snore.......?

@Bearded_Dragon - See, if you'd let me have your login details YOU could have said that. Think how much fun that could've been. :D :D :D

Mostly self-assured... I wouldn't consider myself fully just yet, and 6'1" without my work boots.

and yes, that would have been interesting...

Beardy, nerdy, self assured, sense of humor, no snoring... hey, sounds a lot like my husband. Even the long hair fits. :D

Difference: husband's hair and beard are reddish red.

Mine is going through an identity crisis, brown, a little black, some red, a few blondes every once in a while, and now a gray or two have popped up.

side note... espresso is freakin nasty... I'll be glad to be done with school and not have to run on 4 hours of sleep and caffeine....

My first challenge

How is it my partner is 5 years older than me but he has no grey hair? He sucks! I have been greying since my 20's. How is that fair?

Same way I know people 10 years younger than me who are balding... :-)

My first challenge

6'4" auto mechanic here.  And I don't snore either.  Do I win anything?  :D

"Someone ever tries to kill you, you try to kill 'em right back." - Captain Malcolm Reynolds

Current Challenge

Also, I Agree With Tank™

6'4" auto mechanic here.  And I don't snore either.  Do I win anything?   :D

NO!... I got it first... it's mine... mine I tell you....

wait.. good question... what did I win?

My first challenge

what did I win?

Our adoration :D

Auto mechanics come a close second, though I *could* be convinced otherwise....

Btw, the bottom ball joint needs replacing on my car. Just sayin' ;)

• Like 1

Make Life Rue The Day                             Turning back the clock                                                Recipe book  14

Life is far too short to take seriously

Our adoration :D

Auto mechanics come a close second, though I *could* be convinced otherwise....

Btw, the bottom ball joint needs replacing on my car. Just sayin' ;)

Woohoo!

I'll take it... :-)

My first challenge