Forums are back in action! ×

What women love about men.

I'd sit there with a phone and make occasional comments into it in a made-up language, as if dictating notes to yourself. ^_^

Level 10 Superhero Trainee (Ranger)

Str 20   Dex 12   Sta 15   Con 15   Wis 13   Cha 16

My Battle Log: Getting Back on the Horse

Challenges! 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

NerFiWriCh Completed: 1!

My book! The Mercenary's Guide to Ruined Seattle.

To all you saints and sinners!

You losers and you winners!

Here's to one more day above the roses!

Saw this book on Amazon. I'm thinking of getting it, going to a Starbucks (or any other place where women like to congregate), and studying it intently, with a highlighter and everything. This could be hilarious.

513DDK48XAL._SY344_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Hilarious cover, love the forlorn but sultry look on her face and windswept hair along with the bold-face white typography and forthright title…

It would be hard to find a "whiter" woman… so white she glows. Can't wait for your analysis and in-the-field research notes.

• Like 1

Saw this book on Amazon. I'm thinking of getting it, going to a Starbucks (or any other place where women like to congregate), and studying it intently, with a highlighter and everything. This could be hilarious.

513DDK48XAL._SY344_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Got any links to books about maintaining a marriage to a Slavic redhead?

"If you're not waking up in the morning and living your life like a ritual of creation or destruction or life or death or love or hate then you really are just dieing one minute at a time."

- Paul "Grimnir" Waggener of the Wolves of Vinland

Mogi Shade, Level 4 Yeti

[STR 6] [DEX 8] [STA 4] [CON 5] [WIS 4] [CHA 4]

Current Challenge: [05]

JJSOMMER.COM | Tumblr | Instagram

Quinte Outdoor Club Meet-Up Group [ON, Canada]

Hilarious cover, love the forlorn but sultry look on her face and windswept hair along with the bold-face white typography and forthright title…

It would be hard to find a "whiter" woman… so white she glows. Can't wait for your analysis and in-the-field research notes.

She's so damned white she's almost translucent!  Geez!

level 4 Gnoll warrior
STR 6|DEX 5|STA 4|CON 5|WIS 5|CHA 2

Building a better Raev, part 1.

Goal: working set of 350# squat, 235# bench, 370# deadlift, 15% or lower BF%

Fix slight pelvic tilt, reinforce lower back to help disc issue

Time for a "Something I hate!" moment. Guys, listen up.

Men should not wear "fashion" jeans. There is nothing good about seeing a bloke wearing a pair of "skinny" jeans, that resemble a pair of fecking leggings! Nor is there anything nice about a pair of baggy-arsed jeans hanging half way off your backside. There shouldn't be more pockets than you actually need to hold your wallet, phone, car keys, and your hands. Jeans should come up to you hips, they should have 5 pockets, and they should fit you. End of.

I've just spent the evening looking at guys and wanting to slap them on the back of their heads and tell them to go home and "put some proper clothes on". *sigh* I feel old... :(

This is slightly upsetting.

44464547.jpg

• Like 4

"Someone ever tries to kill you, you try to kill 'em right back." - Captain Malcolm Reynolds

Current Challenge

Also, I Agree With Tank™

I can deal with that. You are committing to those sweatpants. But the dress pant sweatpant hybrid is no bueno. In the words of Ron Swanson, "never half ass two things. Whole ass one thing."

• Like 3

2016 goals: Hit goal weight. Build muscle.

2015 goals: Get stronger, stop loathing squats and get better at them - DONE!!!

2014 goal: Lose 52.5 lbs. - DONE!!! 12/13/14

MFP

I can deal with that. You are committing to those sweatpants. But the dress pant sweatpant hybrid is no bueno. In the words of Ron Swanson, "never half ass two things. Whole ass one thing."

Nope. I'm even getting a sweatpant tux for formal affairs and a sweatpant suit for funerals. :)

• Like 2

The past is only smoke in a dream.

Lvl 6 Ranger Berzerker

STR 9 DEX 4 STA 9 CON 8 WIS 2 CHA 8

Barfly ain't even tryin'...

Lots of hills and biking will make every pair of jeans skinny jeans also; find jeans that fit waist can't get them over quads, find jeans to properly fit legs have to wear a belt. lol

I honestly think that every guy should have a few pairs of pants that are just to go out in, that you shouldn't wear your "good" jeans to work or to do house work in

Between a rock and a hard place, use our finger nails to climb, it's all we know..........

Daily Mile

Perfer et obdura: Dolor hic tibi proderit olim

Although I do appreciate a man with a good butt and quads in fitted dress pants.

Or kilt. :)

• Like 3

2016 goals: Hit goal weight. Build muscle.

2015 goals: Get stronger, stop loathing squats and get better at them - DONE!!!

2014 goal: Lose 52.5 lbs. - DONE!!! 12/13/14

MFP