Forums are back in action! ×

What women love about men.

I think girls are raised to be people (parent) pleasers. Boys are expected to be a bit rebellious. Little girls (from my own experience and my own observations) they are praise and complimented when they are quiet and compliant, looking pretty in their dress sitting lady-like, there is a different expectation for young boys. I remember my brothers getting to run around being wild and feeling a different expectation for my behavior. Even now as an adult I don't feel I can do things that a man wouldn't think twice about. 

Interesting observation. Looking back on my own childhood, I can remember several instances where teachers tried to enforce 'girl rules' on me. Only it didn't work, because for the first 10 or so years of my life, most of my friends were boys who would encourage me to keep doing whatever it was that I was doing. As for my mother, well, she told me that she had to pick her battles. As long as I wasn't endangering myself or other people, she generally didn't worry. 

• Like 1

I love the way the guys on here talk about their wives....So much of the time you hear guys bitching about the women in their lives, but here you so often see the love, appreciation, and respect shine through in your posts. Raev is the most obvious example that springs to mind, though not the only one. Any time he mentions his wife, I go "Awwwww....!" because the love and pride he has for his wife is just so obvious. It's lovely to see. You guys are a special bunch. :encouragement:

We're the guys that do things a bit different... hence why we're on this forum. :-) I will admit it makes me cringe to hear guys talk about their wives sometimes, or a lot of the comments i hear when guys get together and there's no women around.

• Like 2

"Insanity - you make my world a better place man, you really do! That shit is awesome! :D" - Guzzi-

My first challenge

My battle Log: Insanity: Warrior Monk

Honorary Ranger dubbed by DarK_RaideR, 1000 Pound club (875 of 1000)

Agreed! You guys are all amazing people (and you girls too) and that includes Thrillho. I seriously have only met a few people here at NF whom I didn't like, I know they must not all be phenomenal, but the ones I know are :)

• Like 1

Druid Assassin Halfling

:) Druid  :)

Level 16, Current Quest: Bekah Returns

Spoiler

Your life does not get better by chance. It gets better by change.

- Jim Rohn

Being Betty Crocker in the kitchen and a Hooker in the bedroom with perfect make up all the time.

So being a really good cook in the kitchen, then laying on your back like an emotionless corpse (with perfect makeup) with your eyes fixated on the clock the whole time in the bedroom?

Can a throw in

Being able to undo a bra one-handed?

You just pull on the knot, right? Unless it's double-knotted. (I don't know how bras work.)

Def cute when guys are all into their S.Os. Makes me green with jelly, those lucky ducks

I sent mine a Valentine's Day card this year.

535723_10151252945816965_30846129_n.jpg

• Like 3

Jeans and plain t-shirts on men are nice. Just no deep v necks, please. Regular v necks are okay.

Jeans and no shirt would be fine but I can't imagine someplace other than home where I'd see this.

disco-inferno-title.jpg

So basically just any stretchy gym pants, ok. Yeah, there's a lot of people wear those things out in public, that really shouldn't. -I'm not being judgmental. But realistically, those things should only ever be worn to work out. Very few people can wear them and actually Look Good.

• Like 1

Raev is the most obvious example that springs to mind, though not the only one. Any time he mentions his wife, I go "Awwwww....!" because the love and pride he has for his wife is just so obvious. It's lovely to see.

I stayed single for a long time, because I was having a lot of fun in life and wasn't willing to spend my time with someone who made my life less fun and didn't feel the need to be with anybody just for the sake of being with someone.

I held out for someone who made my life MORE enjoyable.

• Like 4

level 4 Gnoll warrior
STR 6|DEX 5|STA 4|CON 5|WIS 5|CHA 2

Building a better Raev, part 1.

Goal: working set of 350# squat, 235# bench, 370# deadlift, 15% or lower BF%

Fix slight pelvic tilt, reinforce lower back to help disc issue

Someone give this man a medal.

Horses-Butt-Joke-Medal.jpg

(hehe, had to)

• Like 3

“It’s the sensible, logical thing to do, of course, which is why we don’t do it.” -Tanis, Dragons of Autumn Twilight

"Hope is the denial of reality. It is the carrot dangled before the draft horse to keep him plodding along in a vain attempt to reach it." - Raistlin - Dragons of Autumn Twilight

Current Challenge

Can a throw in

Being able to undo a bra one-handed?

Crazy impressive for some reason and not all that hard once you get the pinch down

Should be on that 'learn to do' for lyfe skrills right up there with drivin stick shift

Left and right handed, as the situation demands. ;)

• Like 1

The past is only smoke in a dream.

Lvl 6 Ranger Berzerker

STR 9 DEX 4 STA 9 CON 8 WIS 2 CHA 8

Barfly ain't even tryin'...

Same here.  Although I really don't understand why this is so impressive.  It's honestly not that difficult at all, unless she has one of those massive 4-hook bras. Anything with 3 or less hooks is pretty simple.  

"Someone ever tries to kill you, you try to kill 'em right back." - Captain Malcolm Reynolds

Current Challenge

Also, I Agree With Tank™

It just seems impressive to us coz we have to struggle with the bloody things behind our backs.

Its just one of these things you guys can do that we can't. Right up there with opening jars of pickle or getting rid of spiders... ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Make Life Rue The Day                             Turning back the clock                                                Recipe book  14

Life is far too short to take seriously

I know, right? You know, when you, like, grab a woman's breast and you feel it, and it feels like a bag of sand when you touch it.

Please tell me I'm not the only one who had to test this out to understand it.

2016 goals: Hit goal weight. Build muscle.

2015 goals: Get stronger, stop loathing squats and get better at them - DONE!!!

2014 goal: Lose 52.5 lbs. - DONE!!! 12/13/14

MFP

It just seems impressive to us coz we have to struggle with the bloody things behind our backs.

Its just one of these things you guys can do that we can't. Right up there with opening jars of pickle or getting rid of spiders... ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's why God created man. Because vibrators cannot open jars.

• Like 2

That's why God created man. Because vibrators cannot open jars.

I will have to disagree. :)

Wielded in the correct fashion a vibrator could loosen a pickles jar lid to be undone by woman, as well as aimed and thrown with the right force could squash any rogue spider, for extraction by female.

• Like 1

Wait! What............?

Or take out spiders! Don't forget that bit. :D

or roaches...don't forget those!

imagejpg1_zpse7293d7b.jpg

Wielded in the correct fashion a vibrator could loosen a pickles jar lid to be undone by woman, as well as aimed and thrown with the right force could squash any rogue spider, for extraction by female.

/me falls off bed laughing!

• Like 3

Druid Assassin Halfling

:) Druid  :)

Level 16, Current Quest: Bekah Returns

Spoiler

Your life does not get better by chance. It gets better by change.

- Jim Rohn

For real, a teenage level skill.

Though a skill that gets used less and less as you get older. I think I've only taken my wife's bra off once in the last 5 years (I commented about it too, nice to do, like riding a bike). I've had to pull out the pliers and fix them (dryer has a way of eating/bending up the clasps from time to time) far more than remove them.

A side effect of "we have sex at night, and only at night".

Same here. Although I really don't understand why this is so impressive. It's honestly not that difficult at all, unless she has one of those massive 4-hook bras. Anything with 3 or less hooks is pretty simple.

Even those. As long as your hands are big enough and you have the technique down.

Palm the under side and grip it with your middle, ring and little finger (like a false grip), grab the upper part (with the hooks) close to the hooks with your index finger underneath and thumb over the hooks, drag the thumb toward you and twist a bit; 2-3 hooks should take one pull, the 4 hook beasts take 2.

• Like 3

currently cutting

battle log challenges: 21,20, 19,18,17,16,15,14,13,12,11,10,9,8,7,6,5,4,3,2,1

don't panic!

These bastards used to show up a lot in my room back where I grew up. They're like the size of my hand. I think they'd put up a decent fight against any vibrator (or man).

gagambacompleteir0.jpg

• Like 1