Forums are back in action! ×

What women love about men.

I feel so awkward dancing so i never do

All I can think about are these:

Banana2.gif

436627_photo.gif

Sent from Tapatalk, all errors are the app's fault! ;-)

• Like 2

Level 6.5 Female Druid/Celtic Goddess
(Str. - 14) (Dex. - 10) (Sta. - 11) (Con. - 10) (Wis. - 11) (Char. - 13)

My Most Recent Challenge!

Spoiler

Awake every morning and do your best to follow this daily To-Do List:

1. Think Positively 2. Eat Healthy 3. Exercise Today. 4. Worry Less. 5. Work Hard. 6. Laugh Often. 7. Sleep Well.

Then? Repeat...

"Promise me you will always remember: You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think."
RIP C.H. aka. TexasToast

I love that after cleaning our ensuite from top to bottom............no literally. My SO decides today is the day he is going to sand the window sills and spa surrounds, so he can re-varnish everything, yep today! He has had six years to do it but watched me clean everything before announcing that I need to hurry up he has work to do............I guess he needed a clean work space to mess up. :(

• Like 2

Wait! What............?

I love that after cleaning our ensuite from top to bottom............no literally. My SO decides today is the day he is going to sand the window sills and spa surrounds, so he can re-varnish everything, yep today! He has had six years to do it but watched me clean everything before announcing that I need to hurry up he has work to do............I guess he needed a clean work space to mess up. :(

Actually it was probably your hard work that inspired him to do the same... I wonder if you start scrubbing the kitchen or something if he will do that too ;) you may have just figured him out! *cheers*

My husband has to either come to the conclusion that something needs to be done himself, or get the idea from his father... My ideas/suggestions never make enough sense to actually consider *rolls eyes* ;)

• Like 1

Spoiler

1. Think Positively 2. Eat Healthy 3. Exercise Today. 4. Worry Less. 5. Work Hard. 6. Laugh Often. 7. Sleep Well.

Then? Repeat...

"Promise me you will always remember: You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think."
RIP C.H. aka. TexasToast

It must be a blind spot.  My wife will sit on the couch, sigh over-dramatically, look around at the living room and say, "Someone should really clean all this up."  I never seem to get the hint!

• Like 3

The cancer was aggressive, but the chemotherapy was aggressive, as well.

There was aggression on both sides. 

Lol

Spoiler

Then? Repeat...

RIP C.H. aka. TexasToast

It must be a blind spot.  My wife will sit on the couch, sigh over-dramatically, look around at the living room and say, "Someone should really clean all this up."  I never seem to get the hint!

I get the hint, I just ignore it... she doesn't do that anymore... :-)
  • Like 4

"Insanity - you make my world a better place man, you really do! That shit is awesome! :D" - Guzzi-

My first challenge

My battle Log: Insanity: Warrior Monk

Honorary Ranger dubbed by DarK_RaideR, 1000 Pound club (875 of 1000)

My husband has to either come to the conclusion that something needs to be done himself, or get the idea from his father... My ideas/suggestions never make enough sense to actually consider *rolls eyes* ;)

At least not until enough time has passed that he can announce it as his own, and therefor brilliant, idea. ;)

• Like 5

Make Life Rue The Day                             Turning back the clock                                                Recipe book  14

Life is far too short to take seriously

At least not until enough time has passed that he can announce it as his own, and therefor brilliant, idea. ;)

YES! Thanks for the amendment ;) lol

Spoiler

Then? Repeat...

RIP C.H. aka. TexasToast

I miss this thread ;(

Time to get back on topic!

I love that wide-eyed look you get when a man finds you attractive. It is an instantaneous thing, the eyes dilate and their facial expression changes.

I love the smell of chest hair.

I love the nape of the neck.

I like to check for a Darwin's point and an attach earlobe, why?? I have no idea!

Went back and read the last few pages, and these two posts kinda stuck out:

I don't think men really care about how women dance, because, well, we're guys. As long you're attractive, we let you get away with anything.

SNfxOHh.png

And uh, i think its fair to say that this attitude is something women dont like about men :| 

Something i love about men (you know, besides their...) is their hands. A set of big strong hands, caloused from hard work, lifting, or sport, is pretty damn great.

It's the moose on the inside that counts.

Went back and read the last few pages, and these two posts kinda stuck out:

And uh, i think its fair to say that this attitude is something women dont like about men :| 

Something i love about men (you know, besides their...) is their hands. A set of big strong hands, caloused from hard work, lifting, or sport, is pretty damn great.

I kinda like soft sensitive hands, they feel better against your skin. Of course, I always fell for musicians. 

• Like 1