Forums are back in action! ×

What women love about men.

Guys who are really attractive and simultaneously giant dorks. Seriously. I have known guys who are really attractive but kinda suck. They take things way too seriously, and if you try and be a little silly, look at you like you're a child. I'm on nerd fitness because I like nerds.

Then you have the guys who take nothing seriously. "Grow the hell up. You're 27 years old; you can't be a Ninja Turtle." "False."

1375258_10152729929329124_15336924870844

You clearly need to marry more socially retarded borderline autistic men.  

We remember everything. Whether we want to or not. 

That's assuming he was paying attention when she was talking though. Social acumen is a huge tradeoff for mere recollection. I've lived with an autistic guy all my life, and everyone in the house thought he was unbearable to be around. Sometimes I fantasize about just killing him.

I love men that can (and are proud to) express their femininity. I mean i probably wont fuck them, but i will appreciate the hell out of them.

Well that would explain a lot.

http://www.cc.com/video-clips/xtm8z1/stand-up-john-mulaney--john-mulaney---old-queen

• Like 2

That's assuming he was paying attention when she was talking thought. Social acumen is a huge tradeoff for mere recollection. I've lived with an autistic guy all my life, and everyone in the house thought he was unbearable to be around. Sometimes I fantasize about just killing him.

I get that a lot, and that's kind of the point I was trying to make.  Thank you.

The cancer was aggressive, but the chemotherapy was aggressive, as well.

There was aggression on both sides. 

I get that a lot, and that's kind of the point I was trying to make.  Thank you.

You're welcome. (What was the point you were trying to make?)

Good guess but nah, vegas baby!

It's not that hot. Hot people, maybe. But then again San Diego takes the top spot in that, so I've read.

Then you have the guys who take nothing seriously. "Grow the hell up. You're 27 years old; you can't be a Ninja Turtle." "False."

1375258_10152729929329124_15336924870844

This photo is inaccurate. The Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles didn't wear pants. We demand accuracy!!!!! ;)

• Like 4

Make Life Rue The Day                             Turning back the clock                                                Recipe book  14

Life is far too short to take seriously

Throkky: "I think my anarchist-feminist lesbian collective punk band needs to be called 'Prison Wife'."

also, im totally making this a song. im sure i can dig hard through my horrible past relationships for an appropriate situation to draw on.

Well that would explain a lot.

this video is not available in my country, nor is it on youtube. but thanks for introducing me to John Mulaney.

It's the moose on the inside that counts.

You're welcome. (What was the point you were trying to make?)

That it's a huge tradeoff, and one that is so very, very not worth it (as though we had a choice in the matter).  Adding that people often wish we would die was a nice bonus, though. 

The cancer was aggressive, but the chemotherapy was aggressive, as well.

There was aggression on both sides. 

That it's a huge tradeoff, and one that is so very, very not worth it (as though we had a choice in the matter).  Adding that people often wish we would die was a nice bonus, though. 

I have a feeling this was sarcasm. I apologize then. I did not know that you were in fact autistic. (Also, I was talking more about trading off a socially-competent man who doesn't listen for a developmentally-disabled one with good memory, not picking which personality traits one could have.)

But yeah, I did want to kill that kid, but I did have a [kind of noble] rationale behind it. For one, he had a really shitty life. People took advantage of him, and he missed out on a lot. His condition is genetic, and I wanted to save his possible offspring from the pain of having to live through a life like that. I didn't think he would survive in the wild. Humans are fragile creatures, no claws or sharp teeth or fast reflexes or armor, so they have to band together to survive. The outcast usually perished. Social awkwardness isn't intrinsically attractive to potential mating partners because it is usually an evolutionary disadvantage in survival. Usually. But honestly I'm not so sure. Currently around 1% of the population is diagnosed with the condition, and they may have even seen an autistic Bonobo born in captivity a few years ago. Perhaps he (the human, not the ape) will eventually find his place in this very accommodating present society.

This photo is inaccurate. The Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles didn't wear pants. We demand accuracy!!!!! ;)

Nope. He's not teenage anymore. He wears pants.

528820_10150682434431965_684180777_n.jpg

• Like 1

But yeah, I did want to kill that kid, but I did have a [kind of noble] rationale behind it. For one, he had a really shitty life. People took advantage of him, and he missed out on a lot. His condition is genetic, and I wanted to save his possible offspring from the pain of having to live through a life like that. I didn't think he would survive in the wild. 

....are you fucking serious? 

It's the moose on the inside that counts.

....are you fucking serious?

Yea I'll have to give the benefit of the doubt and say that this was said in jest. Very poorly executed jest. But jest nonetheless. Otherwise...da fuq?

In humor, but all truth. Everyone relax though, I was talking about myself. Nobody is going to prison if I actually do it.

Just realized how that made the tone of the thread suddenly become rather dark. Summer blues appear to be hitting me hard. I should probably take a break from this for a while. Later, ladies and gents.

I was talking about myself. 

I think I can speak for everyone when I say that we definitely still don't want it to happen.  If you feel you need a break, go for it.  Get the mind and soul talking right to each other.  Best of luck to you man.  Looking forward to hearing from you again in a little bit! 

• Like 1

"Someone ever tries to kill you, you try to kill 'em right back." - Captain Malcolm Reynolds

Current Challenge

Also, I Agree With Tank™

I was talking about myself.

This is the second time you've talked about this in the forums friend, and you've got me seriously concerned... :(

Please tell me you will talk to a professional? Please?

Sent from Tapatalk, all errors are the app's fault! ;-)

Level 6.5 Female Druid/Celtic Goddess
(Str. - 14) (Dex. - 10) (Sta. - 11) (Con. - 10) (Wis. - 11) (Char. - 13)

My Most Recent Challenge!

Spoiler

Awake every morning and do your best to follow this daily To-Do List:

1. Think Positively 2. Eat Healthy 3. Exercise Today. 4. Worry Less. 5. Work Hard. 6. Laugh Often. 7. Sleep Well.

Then? Repeat...

"Promise me you will always remember: You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think."
RIP C.H. aka. TexasToast

Everyone has a Forum-Buddy here, right?

Someone who you'll PM or whatever, should you go away for a while, who will let everyone else know you're OK

Good

Carry on

Where do I pick mine up at?

"Insanity - you make my world a better place man, you really do! That shit is awesome! :D" - Guzzi-

My first challenge

My battle Log: Insanity: Warrior Monk

Honorary Ranger dubbed by DarK_RaideR, 1000 Pound club (875 of 1000)