Forums are back in action! ×

What women love about men.

Woah, hey, no, I'm fine. I'm taking a break to save the thread from the negativity, and from offending people with sad unsuccessful attempts at clever rhetoric. I'll be back in a few weeks. (Maybe I'll try to finally eliminate that retard, but I'll find a way that doesn't involve drastic measures.)

• Like 3

Okay, time to get back on the topic… 

Laughter, I like a man that laughs out loud and often. 

One evening my son was watching TV and bursting out laughing. My husband was working in the den and came out to quiet him down. Next thing you know the two of them are laughing hysterically. My husband went from yelling at him ready to send him to his room to joining in with him in a matter a seconds.  A man needs to see the humor in things, especially his own behavior! 

I didn't even know that was Brad Pitt.

I am clearly out of touch.

No you're not.  Knowing some random hollywood star and their movies in a half second gif is definitely not useful.  Interesting, possibly even entertaining, but certainly not anything to worry about.  Live YOUR life.  Not theirs.  

• Like 1

"Someone ever tries to kill you, you try to kill 'em right back." - Captain Malcolm Reynolds

Current Challenge

Also, I Agree With Tank™

I am aware! (said in my best George Costanza voice.)

I'm just really bad at recognizing celebrities. One time in Disney a family sat down directly next to us to eat. I didn't notice or recognize any of them but my husband piped up "Isn't that Linda Dano from One Life to Live?" Yep, yep it was.

2016 goals: Hit goal weight. Build muscle.

2015 goals: Get stronger, stop loathing squats and get better at them - DONE!!!

2014 goal: Lose 52.5 lbs. - DONE!!! 12/13/14

MFP

who?!?!?! what?!?!?!

I know Brangelina got married this past week (only bc I think she's hot and saw it trending on FB)....that counts right?

/me climbs back under her rock with a book about yoga

Druid Assassin Halfling

:) Druid  :)

Level 16, Current Quest: Bekah Returns

Spoiler

Your life does not get better by chance. It gets better by change.

- Jim Rohn

Ok, since no one else asked, What's a wormdo? ;)

I just made up my own definition in my head....it was pretty funny. Then of course I wondered what the real one was, so I am anxiously anticipiating Thrillho's response (ok, since i get notifications, not really...but whatever :P )

Druid Assassin Halfling

:) Druid  :)

Level 16, Current Quest: Bekah Returns

Spoiler

Your life does not get better by chance. It gets better by change.

- Jim Rohn