Forums are back in action! ×

Hello everyone,

My name is Keinan. I am new to the nerd fitness community and hope I can be a valuable addition. I recently assessed my currently level of fitness and health and realized I am far from where I was several years ago. years ago I was 205 lbs, single digit body fat and living large. I worked as a personal trainer and lived what I preached. years went by and I got a desk job and began to cheat my meals more and more and workout less and less. I got on the scale the other day and realized i was about 270 lbs. I was disgusted and horrified with myself. So I decided a plan of action. I began researching the Paleo diet at a co-workers suggestion and came acrossed this site. I decided that starting Monday morning I was going to go throw away all the food in my pantry (or donate) and start my new paleo lifestyle. also as a way of preventing myself from backsliding or cheating my workouts I am going to blog every step of they way. the blog will officially be online Monday, April 9th. To check it out got to Keinanmiller.com. I will be taking what i know as a former personal trainer and what i have learned from my research all of the net and will be sharing it on my blog and on these forums.

Thank you for reading my little rant about myself.

Feel free to ask me any questions at anytime.

Keinan

I am going to start with body weight exercises and doing everything I make my boys do. to further clarify I am a Basketball coach and I decided I am going to play in every practice. my first goal I am setting for myself is the Spartan Race in June. I live in the portland area and it isnt to far from me. I eventually want to get into crossfit and rock climbing.