Arpeggio's Battle Log

Well, here goes! I need to make myself accountable and do something active every day. No more excuses - I don't need them!

Today I jogged a mile, then did another mile and a half later. I also did 4 sets of 4 reps on the Huber Motion Machine at my physical therapist (the quadratis lumborum speed exercise) - even though it focuses on the lower back, my biceps and quads and calves are feeling worked as well.

Arpeggio - Level 2 Hobbit Ranger

STR 6 | DEX 3 | STA 6 | CON 4 | WIS 5 | CHA 6

Start Weight: 228 | Current Weight: 215 | Goal Weight: 125

Current Challenge

First Challenge Battle Log

Walk/jogged a mile and half this morning - I think I found the most disgusting smelling yard in town, I almost vomited as I jogged past, it smelled so terrible. I think they either let their kids poo in the yard, or they have a huge honking dog...

Current Challenge

3.09 miles on the zero-g treadmill, plus now I'm doing 20 minutes of various exercises on the Huber motion machine. My physical therapist has also challenged me to do a 5K in 25 minutes on the zero-g treadmill (right now I'm running at 35% of my body weight) - I think I can get there by the end of next week! I'm also feeling pretty good pain-wise, since my nasty fall and subsequent herniated disc. I'm almost ready to start weight lifting, which is getting me excited!

Current Challenge

5 minute warmup on my rowing machine thing(not exactly a rowing machine, but it was free, who cares if it looks like I'm riding a demented train pushcar?!)

Ace of Spades workout from the Instant Fitness app (except I did the squats and calf raises with a barbell loaded with 2 15 lb weights - I know it's not much, but it made me feel strong!)

High Knees: 2 sets/5 reps

Squats: 2 sets/5 reps

Calf Raise: 2 sets/5 reps

Pushup (Knee): 2 sets/5 reps

Iron Chair: 2 sets/1 rep (duration 10 sec)

Bridge: 2 sets/5 reps

Squat Jump: 2 sets/5 reps

Pushup (Knee): 2 sets/5 reps

Pull In (Lying): 4 sets/5 reps (I got bored in the 30 second rest so I did more of these)

Hop: 2 sets/5 reps

5 minutes on rowing machine for cooldown

Current Challenge

Hmm, not very good at a daily log :-p. So far I've been very diligent, keeping my weight training on MWF, my jogging on TThS - Monday I worked back and legs, today I did abs and arms. On week 2 of my C25K program, and feeling good about it!

Current Challenge

I need a reminder to tell myself to come post in here! I promise I've been good, I haven't missed any days except for Sunday which is my rest day! I lifted yesterday, shoulders/back/legs, and today I did week 3 day 1 of my C25K (2.65 miles!)

Current Challenge