Forums are back in action! ×

All I want know about zombies

Nutella huh..

Interesting.

Current life goals:

Eat Paleo | Work Primal | Find a Job | Relax | Get more sleep

April 2012 goals:

10 Chin-ups | 45 Push-ups | Cut out sugary snacks

"The 'amazing' can only be created by facing fear, risk, and failure during the process." -Joel Brown

"A brave man is not a man who is not afraid, but one who's will is stronger than his fear." -Unknown

All my fellow NF peeps are welcome. In case of Zombie Apocalypse, meet under the arch.

Yikes! would that be our WOD? climbing the freakin arch? Next squad challenge? Must work on climbing more (stupid box jumps).

And we could let the zombies load into those little elevator cars that take you to the top. Hilarious to think of zombies stuck in those hot little elevator cars. (oh, now I'm laughing at work)

I AM going the distance

'Cause all I wanna do is go the distance. Nobody's ever gone the distance with Creed, and if I can go that distance, you see, and that bell rings and I'm still standin', I'm gonna know for the first time in my life, see, that I weren't just another bum from the neighborhood.

All my fellow NF peeps are welcome. In case of Zombie Apocalypse, meet under the arch.

Do you have any hammocks, or should I bring my own? I'm just trying to plan ahead

The path to Swolehalla is paved with a lot of Swolehate, and you won't get there without being Swole of Spirit too.

Race: Fiendish Blue Extension Cord

Class: Warrior
Links:  MFP  Battle Log  Current Challenge

Yikes! would that be our WOD? climbing the freakin arch? Next squad challenge? Must work on climbing more (stupid box jumps).

And we could let the zombies load into those little elevator cars that take you to the top. Hilarious to think of zombies stuck in those hot little elevator cars. (oh, now I'm laughing at work)

Oh goodness no. It's slippery...and we would scald if it was in summer. I WOULD enjoy sending them in the cars and trapping them at the top. Must draft plan for that....

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]The Horror Geek Half Dwarf Adventurer!

My Challenge Thread is here.

I have zombies to outrun! Failure is not an option!

Or have Chuck Norris on your team

[ATTACH=CONFIG]2558[/ATTACH]

This is how we will survive the zombie apocalypse. How we survive the ensuing War of Chuck Norri, no one knows.

Massrandir, Barkûn, Swolórin, The Whey Pilgrim
500 / 330 / 625
Challenges: 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 31 32 34 35 36 39 41 42 45 46 47 48 49 Current Challenge
"No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. What a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable. " ~ Socrates
"Friends don't let friends squat high." ~ Chad Wesley Smith
"It's a dangerous business, Brodo, squatting to the floor. You step into the rack, and if you don't keep your form, there's no knowing where you might be swept off to." ~ Gainsdalf

This is how we will survive the zombie apocalypse. How we survive the ensuing War of Chuck Norri, no one knows.

Don't think we can, 1 Norris can take out and entire population, Norri? Pffft, we'd be better off as Zombies.

Level 25 Final Fantasy Rebel

My Epic Quest | My Journey | Currently on the Trial of Orthos
Str: 60 | Dex: 23 | Sta: 66 | Con: 28 | Wis: 55 | Cha: 14

Goals for 2021:

Spoiler
  • Build my brother a Destiny 2 Lamp
  • Learn how to do a Handstand
  • Play 1 song on the acoustic guitar
  • Clean up the Christmas Decorations and finish setting up my apartment (hang things up, plus some other few things that need to be organized)
  • Re-introduce Pull-ups into my routine
  • Build a shelving unit next to my Desk

"No matter what, if you can hold your head up high, you've done the right thing."

"When you stand with your family, your family stands with you."

"Write what needs to be written."

But then we'll have to survive the robot apocalypse... And robots will learn to "evolve" and replicate, getting ever better at destroying humans.

I think I'm going to line the entries to my zombie bunker with extra-strong electro-magnets and keep generators running at all times. Maybe I can get enough NF Scouts to team up with me that I can hook the generators up to stationary bikes and the scouts can keep them charged?

Level 1 Woodwose

STR 5 | DEX 2 | STA 1 | CON 2 | WIS 5 | CHA 4

WAR 0 | RNG 0 | SCT 0 | ASN 0 | MON 0 | DRU 0 | ADV 1

Current Challenge: Specialization is for Insects

Previous Chapters: 1