Forums are back in action! ×

Hey there! 

I'm Isaac, from Canada. I'm up way past my bedtime. In many ways, Canada is the Australia of the Northern Hemisphere. Think about it.

Anyhow, spend some time getting familiar with the forums and fleshing out your goals, and I hope that you can find all the resources you need to turn your relationship with fitness into love-only! Hope to see you around more :)

• Like 1

Level 11 Ranger

My Introduction!

Character Page

Welcome to NF, Salmah!

Just take it slow and you'll get there eventually. The idea is to make the changes so gradual you hardly notice them, but they will add up over time if you stick with it. You can do it! 

As Issac suggests, poke around the forums to familiarize yourself, and let us know if you have any questions! The best way to signal flare me is by quoting or PMing me, but tagging @Wobbegong also usually works. 

We're almost done with the current 4 Week Challenge, but go ahead and poke around the Rebel challenge forums to get a sense of how people set them up if you like. You can also put the extra time before the next one starts to good use by filling out a planning worksheet, although of course they're not required. 

• Like 1

Hi Salmah!

I'm from Noddy/Marta from Portugal, living in UK. Always wanted to go to Australia but I'm terribly afraid of spiders :x

Hope you find the support you need in here. It's really hard to do this alone. I easily get motivated for things, but then I get sidetracked so easily... I keep changing my plans! Obviously doesn't end well.

Thank you so much for the spreadsheet @Wobbegong, I actually needed that xD I need to challenge myself!

• Like 1

Nadoriel

NODDY'S GRINDING LOG

NODDY'S ENTERS THE HISTORIC RUINS (challenge)

Race: Half Demon | Class: Adventurer | Character sheet

- - -

DeviantArt

Hi Salmah, welcome!

You're definitely not alone on this journey. :)

I had a bit of a love-hate relationship with fitness before I worked out my goals and discovered the things that really motivate me. 

We have a few other people from Australia here. I'm not sure how many of them are currently active, but you can check out the Rebellion Meet Ups section.

Good luck on your journey, and we'll always be here to answer your questions! We're also pretty good for bouncing ideas off of if you any need help figuring out your goals.

• Like 1

Current Challenge: Zeroh, stick to the routine!

On 7/30/2017 at 2:17 AM, Salmah said:

Hi there,

I'm Salmah, from Australia.

I have a love-hate relationship with exercise, diets, reaching my fitness goals, etc lol.

Just joined this forum so that I'm not alone on this journey with all my issues :P

Cheers :)

Welcome! You're definitely not alone in any of that here. :) Do you think you'll try the next challenge? If you'd like to here's a video walk through you can use to get started. And if you have any questions, just ask. Everyone is usually really nice and helpful!

Battle Log: PollyannaAgain's Log

Optimism is the faith that leads to achievement. Nothing can be done without hope and confidence. ~Helen Keller

Problems are not the problem; coping is the problem. ~Virginia Satir