Forums are back in action! ×

Deadlifts....I feel ALIVE!!!

Wicked Pixie

That is even better than deadlifting wookies!! Course, getting them to lay still is probably a trick in itself!!

Hahaha you have no idea. It's hard enough when they're sitting in the middle, then all of a sudden 120 pounds shifts all the way to your side of the crate...so brutal. That and the fact that you're basically just lifting with your fingers (the middle of the crate has an edge/lip which is where we lift...it's basically exactly like a giant dog crate). Ok so I need to be able to deadlift a sea lion with my finger tips...this is gonna be trickier than I thought! ;)

Good luck with your lift tomorrow Pixie!! Let us all know how it goes!!

I used to train dolphins and sea lions...now I'm traveling the world on a solo mission of awesomenss (16 months and counting)  :)

**Check out the account of all my travel adventures on my website Home Behind - The World Ahead (get it?....get it?)**

“For my part, I travel not to go anywhere, but to go. I travel for travel’s sake. The great affair is to move.†– Robert Louis Stevenson

“I haven’t been everywhere, but it’s on my list.†– Susan Sontag

“Not all those who wander are lost.†— J. R. R. Tolkien 

can you use the long straps that you use for moving furniture?

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Warriors don't count reps and sets. They count tons.

My psychologist weighs 45 pounds, has an iron soul and sits on the end of a bar

Tally Sheet for 2019

Encouragement for older members: Chronologically Blessed Group;

Encouragement for newbie lifters: When we were weaker

You know what I can't wait for? The day that 150 is our WARM UP ;). That'll be a good freaking day. And we WILL get there! Three of the sea lions I work with are between 115-150 pounds, and sometimes when we have to move them we have to do so in crates which, as the trainers, WE have to pick up and move. I want to be able to lift a sea lion and not break a sweat! Yup...my goal is to pretty much deadlift a sea lion ;).

That definitely did make me smile. I want to see a pic of a deadlifted sea lion.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]2663[/ATTACH]

Awww I kinda love you for that!

BTW, I totally DL'd the baby! I'll post pics shortly!

HAHA! I love it! Get your routine in while entertaining the baby! :-)

Level 6 Wizard of Beer Warrior
STR 21.25 | DEX 5.75 | STA 7.75 | CON 3.50 | WIS 9.50 | CHA 3.25
Twitter | Epic Trip | Current Challenge
Previous Challenges: 1 2 3 4 5
*the warrior formerly known as icedtrip and former dothraki god of thunder furyan*

I feel like I'm from the future, having seen this on the Twitter last night when Steve retweeted it.
@amandacmedau if you're interested

After seeing The Tin Man's post, I thought "ooh...someone new to follow!" Thanks for the follow back.

Level 6 Wizard of Beer Warrior
STR 21.25 | DEX 5.75 | STA 7.75 | CON 3.50 | WIS 9.50 | CHA 3.25
Twitter | Epic Trip | Current Challenge
Previous Challenges: 1 2 3 4 5
*the warrior formerly known as icedtrip and former dothraki god of thunder furyan*

Archived