Forums are back in action! ×

Guild Logos

BarefootDawsy

I dont' know if these were every put to a vote.
It was decided a while ago, somewhere in this thread, that we didn't need a vote. Your awesomesauce netted you an automatic win.

I think chammy is referring to "upvoting" or "downvoting" a poster based on the presumed quality of a post - a feature prevalent on other (usually more juvenile) message boards. I don't think there is any question that an actual vote is not needed in this case ;).

I don't have tapatalk

sadness

Have an iPhone?

You should be able to go to the thread in Safari. Click on the crest you want to bring it up, then when the image is on your screen tap and hold until a menu comes up that says "Save Image". Save the image, then go into your settings to set it up as a background.

Level 6 Wizard of Beer Warrior
STR 21.25 | DEX 5.75 | STA 7.75 | CON 3.50 | WIS 9.50 | CHA 3.25
Twitter | Epic Trip | Current Challenge
Previous Challenges: 1 2 3 4 5
*the warrior formerly known as icedtrip and former dothraki god of thunder furyan*

I know I'm late to the game but is there any way you can do this with vector graphics? From what I remember about vector art it would make them lossless making them really easy to re-size without losing details. I would love to have a big one for my desktop wallpaper and that's a 1080 px height.

I know I'm late to the game but is there any way you can do this with vector graphics? From what I remember about vector art it would make them lossless making them really easy to re-size without losing details. I would love to have a big one for my desktop wallpaper and that's a 1080 px height.

He's working on it. It's pretty time consuming and I know he has a lot going on (especially being the Assassins mod) right now.

Above I posted that I made some basic vector versions in SVG (with some png copies) that I did for fun. Feel free to use them. https://www.dropbox.com/sh/4tw08lsz8kdwmxu/A92_7DNMaK

You will need software that can interpret vector graphics. Inscape is free and would allow you to export at any resolution you want.

inkscape.org (Inkscape has versions that work on Mac, PC, Linux systems)

Embedding images into Signatures, as far as I'm aware, is not supported with the current forum software. I seem to recall there was some talk when the change happened about possible future updates to allow some recognition of your guild with your posts but I'd have to look it up.

Scout 30/Ranger 1 (3 skipped)

Spoiler

"I must not fear. / Fear is the mind-killer.
Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration.
I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and through me.
And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path.
Where the fear has gone there will be nothing......Only I will remain."
-Litany Against Fear

Facebook | Twitter | Runkeeper | Strava
Shukar Still Isn't Lion

Correct. No images in signature and guild logos will be added based on the class you chose in your profile.

Bummer, those were cool. Also all my old posts where I uploaded images to show metrics, etc. are broken. They still seem to be in my profile attachment management section, but they're not viewable.

Archived