Forums are back in action! ×

Need inspiring vids

cline

I am under orders to watch inspirational videos (even if they are Nike ads) - so says my trainer. He wants me amped and confident to hit highs tonight.

So, if I promise not to watch until about an hour before my workout, what would you link to for me to get me stoked about PR in squats, bench press, and DL?

I'm not good with artificial sentiment but real people doing real stuff is groovy.

I AM going the distance

'Cause all I wanna do is go the distance. Nobody's ever gone the distance with Creed, and if I can go that distance, you see, and that bell rings and I'm still standin', I'm gonna know for the first time in my life, see, that I weren't just another bum from the neighborhood.

I'm not sure if I saw this first on these forums or not, but what about this?

I'd find more, but my internet is horribly slow today and videos don't want to load. What about the This I SO SICK thread? Some awesome inspiration there.

Level 1 Woodwose

STR 5 | DEX 2 | STA 1 | CON 2 | WIS 5 | CHA 4

WAR 0 | RNG 0 | SCT 0 | ASN 0 | MON 0 | DRU 0 | ADV 1

Current Challenge: Specialization is for Insects

Previous Chapters: 1

yup! Saw her - I will be that grandma! I will be in a grandma throw down (except for the fact that I don't have any kids so can't technically be a grandma...).

More vids!!!! That vid gave me the idea to ask.

I AM going the distance

'Cause all I wanna do is go the distance. Nobody's ever gone the distance with Creed, and if I can go that distance, you see, and that bell rings and I'm still standin', I'm gonna know for the first time in my life, see, that I weren't just another bum from the neighborhood.

Yo! Youse guys are the best for sending Rocky vids. I'm in Philly and do boot camp every weekend at the art museum.

Oh yeah, and down with commies and Mr. T.

Whooo hoooo!!!

(and, no, I didn't wait to watch the vids....) These are great!

I AM going the distance

I'm off to the gym now. Seriously.

You guys are awesome. Thank you. This is just what Dr. Trainer ordered.

I AM going the distance

I kicked it! You guys really helped. I watched every vid.

Posted results in the strength challenge thread but in case you check here:

Squat 205# PR

Bench 95# current PR

DL 225# PR

I AM going the distance

Archived