Forums are back in action! ×

6 Week Challenge: April 30th to June 11th

spezzy

This is going to be great! I have a really good feeling about this challenge.

ETA It is very lonely in the Druid's circle. Well, I guess it's a line, really, since it's just me and Spezzy since she's the guild leader.... ha.

Since Druids and Monks are a little low in numbers, is there a way to combine them?
Hmmm, on the one hand, I do like challenges, and I'd like to declare it's on like one legged king pigeon (pose)! However, on the other hand, that might be a good idea. Not sure of the logistics of it, though.

On the third hand it would be awesome to be the only druid, and win... mwah ha ha!!!!

We will be very happy to receive @unicornassassin in the guild. It would be a good idea logistically...ish speaking, but I think we should wait for any latecomers to the Druid Guild. I know some yoga people that haven't sign up for any Guild or the challenge itself, they may appear.

Are you saying we're not sufficiently awesome to win this? We need help?!

That sounds like a challenge.

That did sounded like a challenge... Remember, don't let your mouth write any check your a*s can't cash.

One shot, one life.

We will be very happy to receive @unicornassassin in the guild. It would be a good idea logistically...ish speaking, but I think we should wait for any latecomers to the Druid Guild. I know some yoga people that haven't sign up for any Guild or the challenge itself, they may appear.

Yeah, it makes a lot of sense to wait for latecomers. I'm just being impatient. It's good to know that I'll have a (more populated) home even if no other druids show up :)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

“If we all did the things we are capable of, we would astound ourselves.â€

-Thomas Edison

"I'm only at about 35-40%, and I'm surprised as eff."

-unicornassssin

Fitocracy!

[thread=16121]My Challenge Thread[/thread]

Yeah, it makes a lot of sense to wait for latecomers. I'm just being impatient. It's good to know that I'll have a (more populated) home even if no other druids show up :)

If you're coming, try to bring a couple of guy friends with you, we're getting overrun with all the female populat... WAIT? Why am I complaining about this? GIRLS! KEEP ON COMING!

One shot, one life.

If you're coming, try to bring a couple of guy friends with you, we're getting overrun with all the female populat... WAIT? Why am I complaining about this? GIRLS! KEEP ON COMING!

Ha! If you think the monks guild is a, um, taco-fest, I'd imagine that any druids I would bring with me would make it more so!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

“If we all did the things we are capable of, we would astound ourselves.â€

-Thomas Edison

"I'm only at about 35-40%, and I'm surprised as eff."

-unicornassssin

Fitocracy!

[thread=16121]My Challenge Thread[/thread]

Oh boy, I just saw this thread now. I was so busy this weekend I didn't even have time to check emails really.

I guess I am too late for this challenge. I can't possibly find time to even read Spezzy's instructions, let alone figure it all out.

pre-Assassin

Clear eyes, full heart, can't lose!

Twitter

Oh boy, I just saw this thread now. I was so busy this weekend I didn't even have time to check emails really.

I guess I am too late for this challenge. I can't possibly find time to even read Spezzy's instructions, let alone figure it all out.

Last time we had a couple extra days to get officially signed up. I'm sure you can still join. The instructions confused the hell outta me at first but I finished mine pretty quickly as I already had a good idea what my goals were going to be. You don't have to do the point system.

“Women are like teabags. You never know how strong they are till they get in hot water." - Eleanor Roosevelt

MyFitnessPal Diary

Well, looks like I'm just a Human

STR 1; DEX 2; STA 1; CON 2; WIS 4; CHA 5

Bumblebee's Quest to Play!

You're never too late. make your goals knowing you'll have a few less days, no big deal. I for one am not starting toward my goals until next week due to a race this weekend.

Massrandir, Barkûn, Swolórin, The Whey Pilgrim
500 / 330 / 625
Challenges: 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 31 32 34 35 36 39 41 42 45 46 47 48 49 Current Challenge
"No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. What a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable. " ~ Socrates
"Friends don't let friends squat high." ~ Chad Wesley Smith
"It's a dangerous business, Brodo, squatting to the floor. You step into the rack, and if you don't keep your form, there's no knowing where you might be swept off to." ~ Gainsdalf

hey everyone just looking at this as I am still new to these forums and am just curious as to how these challenges work? I have read and I think understood the first part of race and classes. but the rest goes a bit over my head.

in terms or race I think I would be human / possible ogre (have been trying to loose weight recently) and think the training that I have been doing recently biking into work, running with my g/f) would put me towards the ranger class. (otherwise I would say I am 100% warrior) but other than that most of this challenge seems a bit to much to understand at once

Ha I just read this whole thread. So much info, but I am so excited. I will create my profile/challenge later on today, but I am struggling because I am seriously dead even between Druid & Assassin. By nature I may be more druid-like--I teach yoga, have a meditation practice, am essentially vegan, and live through the mind-body connection. But I'm secretly working on becoming an assassin-- body weight and gymnastics training, losing body fat/building lean muscle, and stealthily finding my way in and out of any situation that presents itself. My yoga practice is consistent and the base of all I do, but I think my goals will be more assassin-oriented, even if I might be somewhere around level .005! Perhaps if there are no other druids besides a couple of us, we can pick a sub-profession based on other goals? Why are the druids always the ones that die out anyway? It's just not cool! :)

Race: Gallifreyan

Profession: Druid

Level: 6

Current Challenge:Livingroovy Comes Home

[sTR] - 16.8 // [DEX] - 12.25 // [sTA] - 16 // [CON] - 17.3 // [WIS] - 16.55 // [CHA] - 14.6

Find me on the internets: Facebook // Twitter // Kate Marolt | Play Warrior & Excitement Engineer!

I can't even begin to describe how excited I am about this challenge, especially since it didn't start until after the GW2 open beta. I'm working on my first this afternoon and should have it up by tonight!

Amandolin
Level 3|Nymph
|STR 6|DEX 4|STA 5|CON 5|WIS 2|CHA 2|

"The cure for anything is salt water: sweat, tears or the sea"-Isak Dinesen
Challenge: 1, 2, 3, 4

I was pretty sure you were going to be a Druid, I was actually considering giving your name to Spezzy for a Druid Guild Master. But it's all about your goals!

Thank you! I said I'd be interested in it as well :) I will probably stick with Druid for now and see what happens in the future. May as well build up my mystical powers and intuition- can't hurt, right? :P

Race: Gallifreyan

Profession: Druid

Level: 6

Current Challenge:Livingroovy Comes Home

[sTR] - 16.8 // [DEX] - 12.25 // [sTA] - 16 // [CON] - 17.3 // [WIS] - 16.55 // [CHA] - 14.6

Find me on the internets: Facebook // Twitter // Kate Marolt | Play Warrior & Excitement Engineer!

Archived