Forums are back in action! ×

Please welcome your new MODERATORS and GUILD LEADERS!

spezzy

omg-lolcat.jpg

There's a big announcement about this coming Monday, but I'm so so excited I can't wait to tell everyone, so you get to know now!

Yup, this announcement is about the community, so the community gets to know first.

I'm sure y'all have noticed a few new names with Moderator status around here, so I thought I'd announce it now :)

Joining me, 67Alecto, and Capn_Tommy, and Steve to moderate the entire forums, will be:

Barefoot Dawsy

KnightWatch

Bigm141414

Matilda117

In addition to regular moderators, I've picked a few people who are super knowledgable in specific areas to help moderate and run the Guilds.

The reason I want to have general moderators and guild leaders is so that the guilds:

1) have correct information that is up to date

2) Have the right subforums available (like, for example, I know that in the Warrior's Guild it's fun to have a Lifting Leaderboard, but I have NO IDEA if there's something simiar for the Monk's - so that's where having someone in that field run things helps :) )

3) run guild challenges

4) Be an overall resource for members of the guild

5) Keep the threads organized in the right manner

6) Manage the KnowledgeBase section

There are a few people for most guilds, so that should make things easier on everyone.

They are moderators too, just like everyone above, just only specifically to their areas.

They will also be helping out with the 6 Week Challenges!

Guild Leaders are Below:

• Warrior:
    • Bigm141414
    • Pat G
    • Corey D

[*]Ranger

• KnightWatch
    • Crooked
    • Nightlight

[*]Assassin

• Ryan Sannar
    • Nuke The Unicorns

[*]Monk

• Spauracchio

[*]Scout

• Barefoot Dawsy,
    • Josh_C
    • So Late So Soon

[*]Druid

• Spezzy

[*]Adventurer

• 67Alecto
    • Matilda117
    • Chammy
    • JBarduhn

So everyone please welcome our new NF community leaders!

I can not wait to work with every single person above to help make this the best community on the internet :)

yayyyyyyy!

post-335-13567243614916_thumb.jpg

I'm no longer an active member here. Please keep in touch:
“There's only one rule that I know of, babies—God damn it, you've got to be kind.”

Thanks guys! So excited about this.

Massrandir, Barkûn, Swolórin, The Whey Pilgrim
500 / 330 / 625
Challenges: 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 31 32 34 35 36 39 41 42 45 46 47 48 49 Current Challenge
"No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. What a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable. " ~ Socrates
"Friends don't let friends squat high." ~ Chad Wesley Smith
"It's a dangerous business, Brodo, squatting to the floor. You step into the rack, and if you don't keep your form, there's no knowing where you might be swept off to." ~ Gainsdalf

Guest Snake McClain

This ALREADY IS the best community on the internet. That said...

Glad to see it. I love that this place is growing to the point of needing this. Glad to see respectable peeps within moderating. Well played mere fitness. Well. Played.

This is going to be great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I AM going the distance

'Cause all I wanna do is go the distance. Nobody's ever gone the distance with Creed, and if I can go that distance, you see, and that bell rings and I'm still standin', I'm gonna know for the first time in my life, see, that I weren't just another bum from the neighborhood.

I am the very model of a Moderator Guild Leader

I've information physical, nutritional and web-reader

I know the kinds of paleo, and quote their knowledge endlessly

From carnivore to omnivore to herbivore, respectively...

I'll go away now.

The cancer was aggressive, but the chemotherapy was aggressive, as well.

There was aggression on both sides. 

Archived